• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I am tired of Reina's mistakes. Though it went unnoticed but he has a stinker of a game against United at OT as well. Though we played well enough to cover his mistakes, but this mistake by Reina was indeed a costly one.
Not only that his mistake at Athens 2007 also let Inzaghi score the 2nd for Milan as well.
Anyway we scared a HELL outta the Chavs, at least.
Hopefully Barca knock these Blue Scum out.

GO BARCA..... :razz:

Hopefully we will be back with a bang in CL 2009-10 with a keeper who is not a big match bottler.

Anyway all focus to the Premiership now.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ LOL!!! :lol:

At least YOU loat are spared of the possible humiliation by barca! We'll at least give them a game! :D

They are lethal in attack, but their defence is not as sharp as you might assume. :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^ LOL!!! :lol:

At least YOU loat are spared of the possible humiliation by barca! We'll at least give them a game! :D

They are lethal in attack, but their defence is not as sharp as you might assume. :p

Keep LOLing. I'll see how much you LOL after Barca game. :-|

abyss88

Broken In
bayern played much better than the first leg tonite...i just called my lawyer..we are gonna sue van bommel..my lawyer has assured me that he'll get a life sentence, if not more..we missed henry though..messi wasnt at his usual best..but gr8 game though...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The only problem that we have now - and it's a BIG problem - is that Ashley Cole will miss the 1st leg of the semifinal. And we have no other recognized left-back. :|

abyss88

Broken In
^^i think we have a good news that marquez is comin back:grin:...i forgot to tell you that zee sports commentary team absolutely S.U.C.K.S....all this while i was inquiring who zavi is.:-x

abyss88

Broken In
Frank Ribéry played awsome...he'll be joining us right after this season hopefully;-) (but where he fits is a debatable issue)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
he got a yellow becoz of time wastage..not bloody van bommel kind of stuff(he should be jailed)

Cole got a yellow coz Arbeloa could not prise the ball away from Cole and in the tussle he reacted as if he'd been kicked in the face. :|

Check out the replay of the incident if it's somewhere on YouTube.

Baker

Albicelestes
what a match ....... what a match....

hats off to liverpool for their attitude..

anyway it is chelsea vs barca , hope we can getthrogh that also

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
My goodness that was some game. Awful first half, but the second was better. I guess we did miss Terry's presence in the game.

BTW Dani Alves was superb against Bayern. Barcelona will undoubtedly be tough for us. Hope we make it through.

@Pool_fan- At least you lot can focus on the Premier League now :D :p

Top Bottom