• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Oh my goodness the last few minutes of the game at SB were totally hair raising. Phew.

And that kid Macheda scores again for United.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Get ready for "We showed tremendous character and belief to come from 1-0 down and win" interview :))
Can't have been more contrast between the 2 halves.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Middlesbrough 3-1 Hull
Now this was another shocking result. Who would've thought that free-falling Boro would win against the Tigers. :shocked:
Now Boro really have a chance to avoid relegation.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
On the negative side,our defense has been decimated by injuries.Silvestre is poor at best (puts on a circus show at worst)
Next week's FA cup semi final will be very difficult.

iinfi

mekalodu
gear box failure .... in trying to switch form 4th to 2nd gear conceded 3 goals and worst part was ... there were two of the best defenders and the second best GK on the pitch trying get ready for tuesday.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Next up against Arsenal. The MOST important game in our season. We need to win against the Gunners. They are in good form and would be dangerous.
Hopefully we win.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I was a fan then, now, and will be forever. And yes it did hurt a lot.
Thanks for reminding me.
(and then they say only Liverpool fans are struck with history and Chelsea fans have the right to blabber about anything )

And BTW I was not in particular referring to the defeat but that infamous banner of your lot in last year CL final. A team's first ever European Cup final, and they display a banner mocking Liverpool when their rivals were ManUre.

Since you question my fan credentials, may I know whom you supported before Abramovic took over Chelsea. Arsenal? ManU? Leeds? Madrid?

For a Poo fan, your knowledge of history is pretty limited, it seems. Go to any fans forum and find out whom we hate more. Poo are very near to the top of that list. As for that banner, looks like you have't been following the CL since the past few seasons even!! So many times we've gone out of the CL after a loss to Poo, hence when we finally got through the fans displayed that ingenious banner - "SCOUSE-FREE ZONE" :D :lol:

Appreciate their genius; you can do that, come on!! :p

Too bad most of the Poo fans lack a 'normal' sense of humour and tend to get their laughs by looking down on us - simply coz they know we're better than them and for all their God-damned history, they've not won the league for 18 years. :D

Oh and on the question of 'supporting', I'm actually shocked that you know about the existence of a club called 'Leeds'!!! :D :lol:
Unfortunately you're unaware of the animosity between us and Leeds. :rolleyes:

And with your final point, you go back to being a broken record with that silly "Abramovich and his takeover of Chelsea" tirade, when you've got no other valid point to make. :lol:

:lol: :D :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Lol and I can't look past shava's magic.
*www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2353307/
What a player we have on our hands.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgUV7cWYi6I&feature=channel_page
shhhh...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Now about today's match:

WTF WAS THAT????

My hands are still trembling a bit, so many heart-in-mouth moments in one match!! :p
In the end we were hanging on for dear life!!! :D :lol:

Still, 3 points in the bag and a little rest for Drogba and Lampard. Also, this match gave another indication that Terry & Carvalho are no more the best defensive partnership we have at the moment. Terry was at fault for 2 goals, while Deco stood still as the game passed him by. Ivanovic had another solid game. I hope we don't risk Carvalho against Pool. Alex & Ivanovic would be better, with the Bos-man returning to his RB position.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OH MY GOD.This win means today is-

St. Totteringhams Day :)):)):)):)):D:D
Arsenal 61 pts. from 32 games
Spuds 41 pts. from 32 games
Max. 18 from next 6 games.

Well done Spuds.You hung on till April this season :lol:

Top Bottom