• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
True but not always. For instance, you cannot move from certain clubs to others. ;)
I doubt you would have have ever liked Henry anymore, if he had moved to Spurs, Chavs or ManUre.
/me remembers Luis Figo, Luis Enrique... :-D

i hate luis figo..that traitor....REAL MADRID ARE TALENT ROBBERS BECOZ THEY DONT HAVE THEIR OWN!

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahaha niaaaaa

i hate luis figo..that traitor....REAL MADRID ARE TALENT ROBBERS BECOZ THEY DONT HAVE THEIR OWN!
Should I accuse Barca for the same as they keep eyeing on our players?

But for sure, Real Madrid & Chelsea are in a different league of money spenders. :))

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
^ ^ ^
I knew it you would reply in that fashion...:mrgreen:
man they are actually talent robbers..bloody hell they are leading 1-0 @ 69'...
there is an old saying,"sometimes barcelona fans take more pleasure in madrid
losing than barcelona winning".:-D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
hahahaha niaaaaa

Should I accuse Barca for the same as they keep eyeing on our players?

But for sure, Real Madrid & Chelsea are in a different league of money spenders. :))
whose players did we steal...HENRY...no way..wenger wasn't willing to pay him the amount he wanted..

or shall i say fabregas is a barca born talent..??

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I like Barca. They have provided us with players who they didn't require
anymore who ended up contribution immensely to Liverpool FC. :))

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
whose players did we steal...HENRY...no way..wenger wasn't willing to pay him the amount he wanted..
Buying Hleb and then making him sh!t?

Unsettling Fabregas & Adebayor on many occassions?

Barca got Messi very cleverly by saying that they'll help Messi by paying his medical bills. But still I'll give Barca the credit of Messi.

EdIt:

Aston Villa 3-3 Everton - Exactly the result I wanted. :)
Senna out of the second leg against us

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Barca were trying to steal TH14 for years.Remember the summer of 2006?They try to tap up our players all the time.While I greatly admire the football they play,Laporta is a cu*t.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Barca got Messi very cleverly by saying that they'll help Messi by paying his medical bills. But still I'll give Barca the credit of Messi.

Well that was not clever, it was a good gesture to someone whose footballing career wasn't even assured. :|

They stuck with him and like you said, all credit to them for Messi's development.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Back to more of 'on the pitch' matters now.
Villa 3-3 Everton
Hugely entertaining game and a fantastic result from Arsenal's point of view.8 points clear of Villa with much superior goal difference.
and
City 1-3 Fulham :lol:
Not really surprised there,they were battered in Europe in the midweek.

abyss88

Broken In
Buying Hleb and then making him sh!t?

Unsettling Fabregas & Adebayor on many occassions?

Dude..we BUY players..we do not lure them with more and more money as Madrid does..look what they are doing with ronlado..

as far as messi(messidona) is concerned i think we struck a fair deal with his parents. he is the highest paid player in barcelona now

abyss88

Broken In
Laporta is a cu*t.
*tinyurl.com/cm4nbt
:-Dbarca doesn't only play football

Barça have an attitude to shirt sponsorship that is historically noteworthy. They have continuously refused to advertise corporate sponsors on the shirt since the club's founding, but on 14 July 2006, the club announced a five year agreement with UNICEF, which includes having the UNICEF logo on their shirts. The agreement will see Barça donating US$1.9 million per year to UNICEF (0.7 per cent of its ordinary income) to the FC Barcelona Foundation, and rejecting significant money offers to be the first shirt sponsor of the football teamThe club has done this in order to set up international cooperation programmes for development, supports the UN Millennium Development Goals and has made a commitment to UNICEF’s humanitarian aid programs through the donation of one and a half million euro for the next five years.
(*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Barcelona)

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Yes I know that but that doesn't change the fact that he tries to tap up our players all the time.

Barca deserve the praise for all their charity work but in modern day football all the top clubs do it.It would not be appropriate if I start posting the details of Arsenal's countless community development programs to support an argument.

*www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/04/01/Prem-Laporta-on-Fabregas/gnid-46853/
Laporta said:
I would badly like to see Cesc in Barcelona’s shirt, but the opinion of the technical staff is the one that counts regarding decisions

Then he says this in the same interview-
Laporta said:
He is an home-grown player who is happy at Arsenal, and it would be a lack of respect to Arsenal to speak about it
WTF.You just talked about it and do it all the time.
cu*t

While Wenger was asked to comment on Laporta's statements he said
Arsene said:
Why would I be disappointed? If I was disappointed it means I would expect another behaviour ... which I don't.

Nice reply from Arsene,graceful as always.

So mate,there you are.Big clubs with small people at the helm,as Arsene once said.

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
we may go on and on, on the subject..u may say that laporta's statements unsettle players but i say if players gets unsettled by a few words,then they dont deserve to play as professionals..e.g Gerrard, he showed his greatness after he was arrested,he wasnt unsettled by this huge incident..you can c what he's capable of..therefore just saying a few words on other players doesnt make laporta a villian...moreover the fact remains that we dont "lure" players with money(underground),so they can ask their clubs to arrange their transfers..its real :twisted: madrid's job to steal players..

la liga results
FT Mallorca 2 - 0 Almeria
FT Numancia 0 - 0 Espanyol
FT Osasuna 2 - 1 Athletic Bilbao
FT Racing Santander 2 - 3 Real Betis
FT Real Madrid 2 - 0 Valladolid(DAMN!!!!:x)
FT Sporting Gijon 2 - 3 Valencia
FT Sevilla 0 - 1 Getafe
FT Deportivo La Coruna 1 - 2 Atletico Madrid

Rahim

Married!
^I dont change my alliance just bcoz my fav player went to anothe club. He was made to sit on the bench too many times since Evra arrived. Evra is no where near Heinze regarding defensive capabilities. I prefer my wing-backs to defend properly first and then contribute in the attack, if needed.
Heinze did that to the T. I am not saying Evra is a bad player but he is not in the same league as Heinze.

I would still use that avatar had he went to Liverpool :p I love Gerrard, Carragher & Fowler as they give thier heart & soul to the club. I prefer to see guts and blood in the eyes of players than their price.This is the reason that i dont like Rio Ferdinand as he is a lazy player who doesnt like defending or getting physical( i wonder why he is chosen as a captain-in-waiting)
Thats why Rooney & Vidic are more important than Ronaldo.

I dont like Heinze just bcoz he was bought by Sir Alex and i dont vouch for his decisions as i feel selling Pique to Barcelona is a mistake.

I think i made my stance clear about football.
I love Manchester United and I like Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan & Lazio.

There is so much talent in the world and i am not going to restrict mysef of enjoying football that only United play.

Top Bottom