• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger on Djoruou
Arsene said:
"It doesn't look too good, it's the knee. It's never a question of days, it's more weeks."
I am sh1tting myself right now.We are stuck with Silvestre for the rest of the season.

abyss88

Broken In
^^ Don't you like any EPL team?

I somewhat liked Barca before the UEFA CL 2005-06 final. :|

i like some players but no club in EPL...but if i was to choose a club i'd choose either Arsenal or Liverpool..I also like AC Milan...but for me there is only one club..BARCA BARCA BAAAARCAA...they also have a noble cause helping unicef around the world...in fact football is not the only reason i like them..:):)

Rahim

Married!
^Settle down abyss88 as you have advertised loud enough which team you support :D and whats your takiya kalaam........MESSIDONNA :D

abyss88

Broken In
^Settle down abyss88 as you have advertised loud enough which team you support :D and whats your takiya kalaam........MESSIDONNA :D

well..the term "messidona" was not actually coined by me...it was one of our friends...but since i was first to use it here..u can say that...by the way i think he's far betta than any player at the moment.;-)...AND u should start thinking about changing your avatar...the man has stopped playing in the red shirt...he wears white and black(sometimes) with a shitty club called real madrid

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
AND u should start thinking about changing your avatar...the man has stopped playing in the red shirt...he wears white and black(sometimes) with a shitty club called real madrid
I wonder whether he would have retained that avatar, if Heinze had moved to Anfield. I guess Funguson prevented that dilemna for him :))

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
AND u should start thinking about changing your avatar...the man has stopped playing in the red shirt...he wears white and black(sometimes) with a shitty club called real madrid
err? He likes Gabriel Heinze, whats wrong in that?

Even I will also like to put Henry in my avatar, no matter how much I dislike the club he moves into. :|

Players are players and clubs are clubs. :)

abyss88

Broken In
err? He likes Gabriel Heinze, whats wrong in that?

Even I will also like to put Henry in my avatar, no matter how much I dislike the club he moves into. :|

Players are players and clubs are clubs. :)
OK...i apologize...i have no right to tell people about their choice..i was frustrated because of load shedding..my apologies to a_rahim..besides i respect a_rahim because he is in the linux brotherhood

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
ico said:
Players are players and clubs are clubs
True but not always. For instance, you cannot move from certain clubs to others. ;)
I doubt you would have have ever liked Henry anymore, if he had moved to Spurs, Chavs or ManUre.
/me remembers Luis Figo, Luis Enrique... :-D

Top Bottom