• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
rofl

And wow who would've thought that Portsmouth would win. Crouch heads in the winner. Portsmouth are 3 points clear of the drop zone now. But they'll still have a game in hand after this weekend. The relegation battle is really interesting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Unforeseen circumstances. Soem of the English press are reporting crowd trouble and a suspicious car parked outside White Hart Lane.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
umm could you tell me where you find feeds for these matches..i tried googling but the only one i found didnt work..
curse my cable operator..
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
umm could you tell me where you find feeds for these matches..i tried googling but the only one i found didnt work..
curse my cable operator..
Posted again:
ok thanks found it..

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@tuxybuzz- You mean live text? BBC is pretty good.
*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/live_text/default.stm?refresh

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Now we just HAVE to..just HAVE to win against Villa. I hope we win. :)
Don't care about Chelsea. If they lose, good, if they draw good, if they win then also good (manure would then have two teams breathing down their neck and they seem to underestimate us always, maybe Chelsea would scare them :grin:)
Posted again:
you think fukham are that bad a side to fook up a 2 goal and 2 man advantage :|

anyways its over now :(
Ya they ****ed you lot pretty badly...:grin:

BTW Look who scored Fulham's first goal...:cool:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
did anyone here think that Rooney's was a RED ?? this is fcuking bad ! he just wanted to get on with the fcuking game !!

anyways now that we've fcuked up hope Spuds do us some good (and villa are more likely to help out )

Top Bottom