• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Exactly :neutral:
It would be arrogant not to mention preposterous to say that we'll walk over Chelsea. Chelsea are the toughest opponents we could face. Make no mistake; though we shook all the eyeballs with the victory over Madrid, Chelsea were genuinely impressive against Juventus in that second leg. Guus is a great manager too...
Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
What you got at RB we got all over the attack.You are talking weeks there,our guys have been out for 4-5 months,2 players out for 12 months.Eduardo has already suffered 2 injuries since his comeback against Cardiff.
Walcott got injured WALKING back from the training.

yeah i do get the point.. but United have also missed players simultaneously and have been involved in many more games than Arsenal so fatigue plays a part too ..

btw, what do you think is the problem - does wenger pick players tagged "fragile..handle with care" or do you blame your lack of bench strength or both (or some other reason i can't think of right now )

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
yeah i do get the point.. but United have also missed players simultaneously and have been involved in many more games than Arsenal so fatigue plays a part too ..

btw, what do you think is the problem - does wenger pick players tagged "fragile..handle with care" or do you blame your lack of bench strength or both (or some other reason i can't think of right now )
Plain bad luck mainly,but the niggling hamstrings and the likes are caused by rigorous training.Our squad,on paper,is very deep.Even Walcott is a 2nd choice player thus buying players is not an option here.So we can just hope :(

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I want Arsenal vs. Man Utd in the semis and then Arsenal vs. Barca in the Final.

I don't care about the injuries, all I want is a strong midfield and Denilson out.

Dudu and Fab will be fit before we'll play the match.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I have to disagree with you there.Walcott has given us the pace we had been missing in all those goal less draws.In fact 80% of our quality is coming from the wings thanks to Shava and Walcott.
Denilson is not Cesc but he is better than Diaby and Song.He has done a decent job in his absence and looked pretty good in the last few games.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ My opinion differs. I think Song was playing better than Denilson. And I prefer Diaby over Denilson because of his physical strength & height, though Diaby was not very good in the Hull game.

Walcott's pace will surely be missed though.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Let us see. Liverpool-Chelsea matches are very difficult to predict. I hope we win.
Apart from this match I have my eyes on Bayern-Barca match. I hope Bayern wins, I sincerely feel Bayern is a better side that what the media percieves them as.

iinfi

mekalodu
Liverpool fans woes continue LOL

we can beat liverpool n barca provided:
the under performers like Deco and Ballack combined with occactional performers like Drogba, Malouda and Anelka sit in the stands.
where is Di Santo? where is Stoch? why is Ricardo Quaresma in the bench?
defies all logic!!
when will the return leg be played? Chelsea Liverpool is not gona be played on the 15th.

lastly, any live streams for today's Spurs v/s Chelsea game?

Top Bottom