• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
We don't call our players bull**** every week or so. At least I don't nor do the editorials/forums of Liverpool I happen to visit by do that either.
It is OK to criticize by saying someone had a bad game or so, or that the guy doesn't deserve to play for that club, but calling a player such as Ballack as ****** is just sad.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well it wasn't just Ballack, hardly any of them covered themselves in glory tonight. Lampard was poor, Drogba missed easy chances, Anelka was nowhere apart from 1 shot saved by Gomes. I could go on and on, but what's the point? We lacked width, but not even Quaresma could provide it coz he is too inconsistent, as he showed tonight. Oh well, the EPL is amost gone now.

red_devil

Back!
@pool fan .. i do agree that they're not machines and an odd bad day is tolerable ... but i guess even chelsea fans wouldn't want a Deco-Ballack pair to start off matches..its possibly a 2nd preferred combo...Deco apart from his 1 free kick against Wigan at the start of season has be bad whole season ...and so has been ballack ...

<...i do know Kl@w will love to disagree...>

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Naah, Deco has been poor since he got injured before the ManU game at SB and Ballack hasn't been the same since he came back from Euro 2008. I'm no tactician, but I'd rather have a midfield of Malouda (yes, just coz he's a genuine left-footed left-winger), Lampard, Essien and Quaresma (inconsistent, but at least he can cross the ball).

Just heard Hiddink's post-match interview. Bosingwa is gonna get a blast from him. 'Sometimes we need to just kick the ball away, but the players tried to go for a beautiful solution', referring to Bosingwa's attempt to play the ball out of danger, leading to the goal.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ya,nice shot but he got a bit of luck there too.
Last game without Fabregas.He'll be back in 2 weeks:))
End of Denilson Diaby Eboue midfield :))

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
:lol:

OK! If you want to keep up to date wih latest scores, I suggest you use the Footiefox extension for Firefox. Even as an Opera user, I open Firefox exclusively for getting latest scores via Footiefox.
After all no body would like to take pain and compile the results. would they?

Rahim

Married!
can someone please compile yesterday's scores in one post please :rolleyes:

• Portsmouth 2 Everton 1
  • Blackburn 1 West Ham 1
  • Fulham 2 Man Utd 0
  • Stoke 1 Middlesbrough 0
  • Spurs 1 Chelsea 0
  • West Brom 1 Bolton 1
  • Newcastle 1 Arsenal 3
@Anurag: COpy/paste karne mein kitna time lagta hai?

red_devil

Back!
@a_rahim ... that pool fan is busy doing his math...he need to calculate how many points his team would be behind man utd even if they win their game today :lol:

@pool fan...you can't copy paste but please help yourself by using a CALCULATOR :D

Top Bottom