• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
man this is just pathetic and leaves me felling depressed for man u ' s chances now.

Blackburn played well, should have won but guess out The grinders have done their work again , first in cl then in fa cup , really Manu has to really finish the game with 3 or 4 goals if they wanna win....

There is speculation of manu and liverpool after torres , so no chance arsenal

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^Ya, Chel$hit is very lucky this season.:mad:. They won many matches after scoring after the 85th minute:mad:. I just hope Ronaldo kills them in the 1st half with 2-3 goals.:p

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
thats why the commentator called 80-90 minute as chelsea time!!!
& did u see ryan nelson's(blackburn captain) performance...amazing

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^At least they have the stamina to last 90+minutes unlike 70 minutes oldies.:lol::p
@darthvader-Torres himself said that only Arsenal's style suits him in Premiership.So he will join us if he comes to PL.
(Unless ofcourse he decides to be a money hungry b1tch like rooney and grease boy:p)

ssk_the_gr8

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^At least they have the stamina to last 90+minutes unlike 70 minutes oldies.:lol::p
@darthvader-Torres himself said that only Arsenal's style suits him in Premiership.So he will join us if he comes to PL.
(Unless ofcourse he decides to be a money hungry b1tch like rooney and grease boy:p)

hey i think ur jealous of our golden oldies because they r better than ur stupid team :D

and talkin abt the style of play....the best style of play is of man utd.....cuz it is fun to watch....scores more goals than any other team....
so it is for torrres to decide whether he wants to go to a winning team or a bunch of losers

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Big deal if they are ''better'' than 19-20 year old kids?(who doubled them btw).:p
If we have a decent striker or Thierry and RVP are in top for form,we can convert dozens of chances in goals.

ssk_the_gr8

vimal_mehrotra said:
Big deal if they are ''better'' than 19-20 year old kids?(who doubled them btw).:p
If we have a decent striker or Thierry and RVP are in top for form,we can convert dozens of chances in goals.

dude thats ur problem....& if u want to sit on ur laurels..that is u defeated us twice...then u can be happy with ur small achievments cuz we r in the fa cup final & will win the league....:D

ps.- i suppose the whole deal is of being the better team & winnin the trophies..
dont u know such basic stufff cum on...i pity u :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
vimal_mehrotra said:

And to trouble you for the next 5 years, the grease boy is there at least till 2012.:p Grease boy has signed a new 5 year contract.:)

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
digitized said:
And to trouble you for the next 5 years, the grease boy is there at least till 2012.:p Grease boy has signed a new 5 year contract.:)

and u belive he is going to honor that contract...:*www.smileyhut.com/confused/excl.gif.......
*www.smileyhut.com/silly/chevil.gif

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
dursleyin said:
R u sure u can win all cups and Epl in next season with only henry in the team.........:D

is not football a team game *www.smileyhut.com/confused/g.gif

and niether HENRY makes a team neither ARSENAL......he just part of it....

by what ur talking it seems C ronaldo being in team makes and breaks MANURE's cups chances.....
*www.smileyhut.com/silly/fish.gif
*www.smileyhut.com/laughing/roflmao3.gif

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
wizrulz said:
and u belive he is going to honor that contract...:*www.smileyhut.com/confused/excl.gif.......

Yes...and example is Henrik Larsson, who was on loan. He could have stayed, but he chose to honor his contract by returning to Helsingborg. Other examples: Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand.:)...They never left. Now to torture the gooners, we will have Torres and Rooney up-front next season.:p

ssk_the_gr8

wizrulz said:

hey we can always force him to stay like owen hargreaves :D

vimal_mehrotra said:
Looool grease boy will leave for Madrid after SAF retires(which may be soon)

this might be true...:( ronaldo really likes SAF & feels indebted to him for his gr8 career

Last edited:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
vimal_mehrotra said:
But he has to spend 3 years at manUre to buy it out.Correct me if I am wrong.

ur right ....but what if a player looses interest to play for a club....then he has to be sold for better available price than wait for that BUY OUT clause..;)

Top Bottom