• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Sure San Siro is a hard place to play
but surely even bayern churned out two away goals.
Man U should take a good lead to san siro and half the work is done ( I am pretty sure Old trafford wont yield anything for the rossonieri)
About Ac Milan being the best in europe, dont u think that their defence is a bit ageing and prone to pace.

And about inzaghi , he was really poor yesterday, just because he scored a goal does not mean that he was that brilliant

The two goals were all due to Seedorf's individual brilliance.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
They defended pretty well yesterday.

Roma were the favorites the other day and they got hammered.Same can happen with United.

Mwhahaha :twisted: Tottenham are out of UEFA cup:D

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
good news man utd fans..:D

Ronaldo signs new deal

Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has agreed terms with Cristiano Ronaldo on a new five-year contract keeping him at the club until at least June 2012.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “It is fantastic news, it emphasises the point that Cristiano is happy here and that he is at the right club.

"He has a great relationship with the team, staff and the fans and he will go on to be one of Manchester United’s great players.”

Cristiano added: “I am delighted. I spoke with Sir Alex and David Gill about my future and everyone knew that I wanted to stay.

"I am very happy at the club. I want to win trophies and hopefully we'll do that this season."

source: manutd.com

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
ssk429 said:
good news man utd fans..:D

Ronaldo signs new deal

Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has agreed terms with Cristiano Ronaldo on a new five-year contract keeping him at the club until at least June 2012.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “It is fantastic news, it emphasises the point that Cristiano is happy here and that he is at the right club.

"He has a great relationship with the team, staff and the fans and he will go on to be one of Manchester United’s great players.”

Cristiano added: “I am delighted. I spoke with Sir Alex and David Gill about my future and everyone knew that I wanted to stay.

"I am very happy at the club. I want to win trophies and hopefully we'll do that this season."

source: manutd.com

Superb news....
ronaldo made the right decision by staying at EPL....i think he might have heard what Beckhams said to him......

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal showed the little club who is the boss8)
Btw.the display was crap but much better than previous matches.
Many F-words at Abu Diaby who couldnt score from a 2 on 1 position:x

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey wens arsenal's only arsenal thierry henry play again .... i like arsenal only coz of him ... and pires who left and cole who left and viera who left ....

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
so too is van persie
Although I am a Man U supporter , still Arsenal shoudnt have got adebayor, he is not suited to their style of play

Top Bottom