• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
^^well 1 point on Villa good..but it even could be 2 points lost against Everton..

and which *BALLS* you talkin about??i mean he'd have to wear king size shorts then..

Last edited:
great to see some spark in the thread...

you didn't quite get me mate....there is a difference between looking forward to a game against one of the big 4 and all the other teams...

wasn't there a time when Chelsea would've been fairly confident of beating a Villa team however good their form was ?? and now with all the things going around in the Chelsea team, they think of Villa game as a real tough one...

and no i'm not saying that its lowly..and Arsenal ?? Don't compare yourself with Arsenal...I don't think Arsenal have ever wanted to buy a title !!
Things have gone topsy-turvy in Chelsea, which has led to us under-estimate ourselves (though I think thats good, in a way)
And about Le-Arse, Spot On Mate!! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ManU fans talking about us 'buying' the title. Now that is hilarious. Go ask Fergie how much he has spent, how many times he has broken the British transfer record in his time at Utd and then calculate how many titles you lot have bought. Or did he pull Cole, Nani, Anderson, Tevez, Carrick, Ferdinand etc. out of his purple nose? Quite possible.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Let's laugh at each other. As Rafa would say - FACTS!! :D

Oh, and if you could 'buy' a title, ManCity should be top of the table right now. :lol:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
23" GOAL ROONEY: Nani slides a great pass into the Blackburn area where Nelsen gets a touch, guideing it into the path of Rooney who makes it two goals in two games with an assured finish.
31" GOAL SANTA CRUZ: Rovers are level! Andre Ooijer slides a perfectly weighted ball to Santa Cruz who calmly rounds Kuszczak and finishes calmly from a tight angle.
59" GOAL RONALDO: The United winger steps up and blasts a wickedly swerving free-kick over the wall and past a flat-footed Robinson in the Blackburn goal.
:p:D

4 The final whistle goes. Manchester United are eight points clear at the top of the table. Liverpool's game against Manchester City tomorrow becomes a must-win for them if they're to keep pace with the defending champions.
Title contenders? anyone....

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ lol at that dive by Ronaldo .... WTF was he even thinking :D and as for the kick, "I did not ze the incident" :D

ManU fans talking about us 'buying' the title. Now that is hilarious. Go ask Fergie how much he has spent, how many times he has broken the British transfer record in his time at Utd and then calculate how many titles you lot have bought. Or did he pull Cole, Nani, Anderson, Tevez, Carrick, Ferdinand etc. out of his purple nose? Quite possible.

lol ok lets assume (in a broader sense) that the amount spent on players get equated... but then what about all the compensation you paid your managers ???

how much did u pay in compensation to your managers ?? 26 mn pounds or something right ?? :D

Rahim

Married!
^Abey i havent watched the match...........just text commentary. Dive? Referee? Talking about kicks, was it anywhere near the class of Bosingwa :D You and other fans must be feeling terrible and hopeless with United being so consistent.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Dude, no one and I mean NO ONE can ever match the kicking prowess of Bosingwa and get away with it. Only Bosingwa can. :D

Yeah, we've paid a lot to our departing managers. I hope beter sense prevails in the future. :|

Nah, I'm not feeling terrible at all. I'm happy with my team and the way they performed today. I'll leave the job of envying to the Poo fans. :D

red_devil

Back!
@a_rahim ... no no ...nothing can beat the kick by Bosingwa !! he is the master when it comes to kicking :D

oh btw, the defense looked so bad tonight without Vidic....Evans wasn't upto the mark and with Vidic suspended for the Inter game, I'm really getting worried about the Rio-Evans partnership .... and I'm very sure Rafael wont start that game...hope we win a scrappy 1-0 against Inter mid week ;)

red_devil

Back!
^ lol !! no ... infact we conceded a goal and how is that being consistent !! :D :D

ok, in reality, kinda yes but since they're consistent on the positive side, I'm not very surprised ;) and yeah hope it continues to the end of the season !!

Top Bottom