• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Let's see how many players you know:

Provisional Manchester United squad: Van der Sar, Foster, Kuszczak, Neville, Vidic, O'Shea, Chester (?), Eckersley (?), Ronaldo, Carrick, Gibson, Possebon, Scholes, Giggs, Cleverley (?), Berbatov, Tevez, Macheda (?), Brandy (?) :lol: , Petrucci (?).

And by the way, Chelsea goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini has joined Sp*rs on a free transfer. Sad day... :(

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ what game is that squad for ??

and btw, of all those ? 's i only know of that defender Eckersley ..he came in as a sub for Fabio in the previous game against SPUDS !! [which we won 2-1 :D ]

amd why would Chelsea let go someone for FREE ???

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
That's sad.... He had been loyal to us for a long time..... He should've gotten more games to play...
Now that he's gone, we've got only Hilario as a replacement for Cech. :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@n6300: That squad is for the next PL game. :D

Cudicini was a loyal servant to the club for 9 years and hence he was allowed to go for free, in the same way that Makelele was allowed to join PSG in the summer. Great keeper he was. Not as good as Cech, though. :(

red_devil

Back!
^thats our squad for the next PL game ??!!!??

damn those eFFing injuries !@@

<hey isn't TOSIC in the squad ?? he's better than most others >

Abey sapne dekhna hai toh ja bed par sona...yahaan kya kar raha hai :D

sapne dekhte waqt agar bed geela kar diya to mummy daantengi naa...isiliye PC ke saamne baitha hua hai .... :D

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Bhai logo, yahan pe football ke sapne dekhne do, bed pe baki sapne dekhne hote hain humko, jaise career, shaadi etc etc :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Here's something to entertain y'all.

Quotes of the week
"My missus could have scored that."
Harry Redknapp puts a friendly arm around striker Darren Bent after his glaring miss against Portsmouth.

"In my squad I put Jenas and others. Six months later the market reopens and it comes out I like these players. I like them, otherwise I wouldn't have put them in my squad, but that's a transfer market without rules."
Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho reveals reports linking him to a move for Jermaine Jenas began because he had the Spurs midfielder in his fantasy football team.

"If some Arabian fellas or oil-rich sheikhs come in and pay £90m for a player, that is totally barmy."
Wigan owner Dave Whelan decides to stay on the fence over the Kaka deal.

"Boro have lost games they should have won and that's down to inexperience and not having enough experience."
The inimitable Paul Merson.

"23:12 GOAL - Robert Purdie. Darlington 2 - Luton 0. Inswinging corner taken right-footed by Robert Purdie, Robert Purdie grabs a headed goal from just inside the area. Robert Purdie provided the assist for the goal."
Text commentary from the BBC. Who needs Kaka when we have Rob 'fastest man alive' Purdie? :lol:

"He's got 10 already, and I still expect him to get into double figures."
Andy Ritchie talking about Cristiano Ronaldo's goalscoring prowess on MUTV.

"It's 1-0 to United but they really should be ahead…"
Iain Dowie reporting on Sheff Utd game for Sky Sports News. (H Quick, UK).
BTW, Pascal Chimpbonda has returned to Spurs.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
John Obi Mikel has been nicked for drink driving, a charge he should be able to cleverly avoid by using any of his cunning aliases: Mikel Obi John, John Mikel Obi, Obi John Kenobi (this is not the footballer you're looking for) etc...

Bad boy!!! :mad: :D

Top Bottom