• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Man City's biggest problem was the club was bought in the last days of the transfer window, which limited their chances of signing any good players in that short time. This Jan transfer windows will see luke warm players joining the club for exhorbitant amount of money and then most of them will be sold in the summer and the real City buying will start from then as this gives the agents/scouts ample time to get their eyes on players they want and start the negotiations process.

Before that happens every tom dick & harry will be promoted as City's potential signings, just look at Kaka's saga! Believe me you havent heard the last of Ronaldo's tranfer to Madrid either.
I see both Kaka & Ronaldo donning the white jersey of Real Madrid next season. So you donkey Nani, better start performing !!!

true. some De Jong thing is also getting paid a huge amount to join Citeh..so its some kinda madness with all the new found money at city's disposal...City were better off getting some good [not hugely popular] players in this transfer window and stay up in the league [possibly end up in a decent position] and THEN look at buying Kaka's n whoever they want... and yeah Ronaldo will goto Real... its just a matter of WHEN...KAKA ? not sure.

Its our way of the higway :confused:

Rahim bhai, yeh baat todhi samajh nahin aayi ...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Now that Kaka's not coming in January, I don't see him coming in the Summer either. He wants to join City only if they prove themselves to be a good club performance-wise. And I don't think they can do that this season. Maybe they can't do it next season either.

But of course, I could be proved wrong.

Rahim

Married!
^beta_testing tu paagal ho gaya hai!! Those clauses are just made up by some journalists and not by Kaka. Thori apni akal laga mere bhai.....

Sorry guys a little typo since i am so angry at TDF Mods. It should be "Its our way or the higway". It seems they are following the idiom of "Every good thing comes to an end" :(

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I don't think Kaka would come to Citeh unless he were sure that they would achieve something.
Call me paagal if you want, but unlike you, I still believe that Kaka is in his senses. :D

Rahim

Married!
This is what i said
I see both Kaka & Ronaldo donning the white jersey of Real Madrid next season
I never said he would join Man City!!
Sorry if i hurt you by calling you a "paagal" :D

BTW where is Kl@w-24?

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I see you guys are missing me! :D

Main thoda ghar k bahar nikal liya tha tazaa hawa lene ko :D

And I don't think any established stars would like to play for ManCity looking at their current league position, unless they are mercenaries like Craig Bellamy. Expect ManCity to be quoted outrageous prices for any player they show interest in. ;)

Oh, and here's a little something:

"If we don't get Kaka it is not the end of the world. We got Craig Bellamy" - Gary Cook. (ManCity's Chief Executive who led the delegation for the Kaka bid)

:D :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh, and here's a little something:

"If we don't get Kaka it is not the end of the world. We got Craig Bellamy" - Gary Cook. (ManCity's Chief Executive who led the delegation for the Kaka bid)

:D :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh, thank u, thank u!! :p

Ivanovic is going nowhere, at least not in this window. But I don't know, if Kenyon decides he can sell him for 15+ million, maybe we can have a deal. :D

Rahim

Married!
Bcoz Sparky is suited for mid-table clubs like Aston Villa/Everton but not for a club whose targets is to play in Europe and City owners would soon realize that he is not what they want to change City's fortunes and image. Just see where they are now in the league. Mark Hughes is fooling himself and should quit and go back to Rovers where he did an excellent job.

Rahim

Married!
Yah Rijkaard could bring sexy football to City but he need good players not the ones currently in the squad.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I think City will fall flat on their face. They will get relegated this season or barely survive. Robinho has already thrown his toys out of his pram. :D

The rest of the team is good, but their defence has more holes than a sponge. And instead of spending on a good centre-back, they chased Kaka. Like they say, more money than sense. :D

Rahim

Married!
I read somewhere that Roman is planning to sell Chelsea to some Abu Dhabi Sheikh. (not kidding).
Got any news Kl@w?

Top Bottom