• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Damn we were doing so well, had so many chances, but failed to score. Stoke got only one good chance and Delap scored. Now the score is 0-1 but we'll equalize and then win I hope.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Whew. We did manage to win in the end. 2 goals in the 85th and 90th minute by Belletti and Lampard respectively. Final score Chelsea 2-1 Stoke.
Honestly, we deserved to get a better win, maybe 3-1 or 4-1. It was an unequivocal domination of the game by us.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Oh, and BTW, other results:

Bolton 0-1 Man U (Man U dominated, but managed only one goal. Berbatov scored in the last minute :( )

Sunderland 1-2 Aston Villa

WBA 3-0 Boro

Blackburn 3-0 Newcastle

Man City 1-0 Wigan

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What a bloody brilliant game!!! :D
I jumped around in my room for a good 2 minutes, smiling and dancing like a lunatic!!! :D :D :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^lol :lol:

Damn Joe Cole is out for the rest of the season due to a rupture in the cruciate ligaments of his knee. :(
So we'll be seeing more of Belletti I guess.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Like I said, ignorance. F*** it, I ain't gonna spoil my mood tonight! :D
Watching Le Arse against Hull City!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Hull v Arsenal was entertaining. I was prancing around after Daniel Cousin scored that equalizer and thought that Arsenal would drop points again. But then :(

BTW, early tomorrow morning, teh Merseyside derby :D
I'm sure it'll be a great game. It'll be too late for me to watch though. I've got school tomorrow :(

lol check out these guys. They say they won't shave till 'Boro win another league game :lol:

*www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/robborobson/zztop438.jpg

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Deadline day arrives and no one has signed, so a City fan settles down for the evening with the sports news channels, waiting for action. He switches from one to the other, keeping an eye at the same time on the programming on the "adult" channels. When his wife pops down at around midnight to ask what he is doing, he explains he is watching the sports channels for news of City. Why then, she asks, noticing a visible tumescence, do you appear to be in a state of sexual excitement? "Well," he explains, "we've just signed Robinho."

:D

CITY CLOSE IN ON DE JONG

Hamburg have agreed a fee with Manchester City over the transfer of Holland midfielder Nigel de Jong to the Premier League club.

De Jong will now look to agree terms at the City of Manchester Stadium before becoming the latest City signing of the transfer window.

A spokesman for Hamburg said: "The clubs have agreed a fee. Nigel de Jong now has to reach agreement with Manchester City."

De Jong's contract, which expires next year, contains a clause that would allow him to leave in the summer for only 2million euros, while City's offer is reported to be 15million euros (£13.3million).

The Dutchman joined Hamburg in 2006 for 1.5million euros from Ajax and has played 66 Bundesliga games for the club, scoring twice.

Madness. Do they need him so desperately?? They could have waited until the summer!

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:(

Now we are level with united with them having a game in hand.

Hopefully we win the next few games and ManU drop few points.

Liverpool 1-1 Everton
:lol:
Liverpool 6 points away and Chelsea just 4 points.A LOT better than what was appearing to be a possible 13 point gap in December.

Yer still behind Aston Villa :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom