• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
And Kaka said NO!

Kaka says he has 'listened to his heart' in deciding to stay at AC Milan, rather than accept a record-breaking move to Manchester City.

The Premier League club's audacious bid to sign the Brazilian star in a £100million-plus deal collapsed on Monday night after Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi confirmed Kaka was staying at the San Siro.

...While Robinho walks out!!

Manchester City's record signing Robinho has left the club's training camp in Tenerife, it has been confirmed.

The club have given no official reason for the Brazilian's departure and are refusing to comment on speculation Robinho stormed out, or that he has returned to South America.

However, it is another dose of bad news following Kaka's rejection of a lucrative transfer from AC Milan late on Monday night.

Ho ho ho!!! Merrrrrrry Christmas and a Happpppy New Year!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:(

Now we are level with united with them having a game in hand.

Hopefully we win the next few games and ManU drop few points.

Yer still behind Aston Villa :p
Still I'd be rather on my way up than down:p
Arshavin deal to be completed in 2 days.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2149136.ece

red_devil

Back!
LOL ... huge developments while i was away :)

Man U on top of the table ... hahaha... pool drew their match LMAO !!

but hey KAKA rejected Man City offer ...shows money cant buy everyone !!
now hope Robinho leaves city :p

PS : Man U looking at Sahara for shirt sponsorship ??

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
It was an interesting piece of news, but looks like we'll have to terminate all our speculation, for Robinho had left the training camp to Brazil over family matters. He is staying at Citeh.

And yeah I firmly believed that Kaka wouldn't move to Citeh, and I was right. Thank God he managed to cling on to his senses and didn't get wooed by teh moneh. He did appear to have lost it for a while, saying that he would leave the club if they weren't in contention to win the PL in a year :D

And Mark Hughes now has to settle for some *cheaper* alternatives. He admitted that Elano and Jo were creating dressing room unrest, and he also admitted that he was going to sell them. So de Jong looks like a replacement for Elano. And lol they bought Jo in for 15 mn pounds I think and they're going to sell him already. Bellamy's entrance into the squad will do them some good.

This is a nice read: The best partnerships of the PL

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^
football365 has generally got good articles ..
you should also check out football section of theguardian.co.uk .. it is also very good.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ +1

Both sites are part of my daily dose of football!! :D

epltalk.com used to be good too, but I haven't checked it out in a long time. Also check out vitalfootball.co.uk for the fan-site of the club you support.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
*thechelseablog.wordpress.com is the best ever fan blog I've come across. The author Denise, hails from a family which loves Chelsea.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Goal.com is good too, these are examples of the kind of great articles they write.

*www.goal.com/en-india/news/1717/ed...aston-villa-will-eventually-break-the-big-fou

*www.goal.com/en-india/news/105/main/2009/01/09/1052194/goalcom-50-greatest-players-0f

*www.goal.com/en-india/news/1717/ed...a-debate-how-money-has-always-ruined-football

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
was just seeing highlights

does anyone remember seeing that the "world's best" fans walked out on their team.they were leaving the stadium when their team needed a goal to win in the derby? :D

Rahim

Married!
Good to hear that but injuries to Nani, Evans, Anderson and Rafael :( is a dampener.

Last edited:

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
*www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896,00.html
check all the transfer news here .
There was a speculation that Chelsea could switch Drogba with Robiniho . . I think managers are key to transfer games . . Just look at Rednap and how Spurs have managed to bring players in . . Thats more like loyality . . Right , so i think City needs better manager like Jose or Rafa . . Whatsay ppl .

*www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896,00.html
check all the transfer news here .
There was a speculation that Chelsea could switch Drogba with Robiniho . . I think managers are key to transfer games . . Just look at Rednap and how Spurs have managed to bring players in . . Thats more like loyality . . Right , so i think City needs better manager like Jose or Rafa . . Whatsay ppl .

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Man City's biggest problem was the club was bought in the last days of the transfer window, which limited their chances of signing any good players in that short time. This Jan transfer windows will see luke warm players joining the club for exhorbitant amount of money and then most of them will be sold in the summer and the real City buying will start from then as this gives the agents/scouts ample time to get their eyes on players they want and start the negotiations process.

Before that happens every tom dick & harry will be promoted as City's potential signings, just look at Kaka's saga! Believe me you havent heard the last of Ronaldo's tranfer to Madrid either.
I see both Kaka & Ronaldo donning the white jersey of Real Madrid next season. So you donkey Nani, better start performing !!!

---- To whomsoever it may concern ----

please do something about the forum....It crawls like a turtle..

sometimes its even slower than a turtle

------just a humble request this -------
Its quite clear that Mods/Admins dont care about this request as they have disappointed again as the site still crawls. I thought they would fix this problem when they went offline but hey, this is ThinDigit with 9 Dot 9, showing their lack of importance of members request, it seems. I can hear them say, Its our way or the higway :confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom