• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ I would rather give Cristiano 500m and make him pledge, "I got skill but I'll not be a coward. I'll never dive." :lol: :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^Grow up Gagan!! You better give that much to Satyam for they really need your help!!
Well, I don't know but I really feel bad for CR7. I don't know why a player with such skill likes to dive. :|

And for those who say that Ronaldinho & Kaka didn't deserve the World Player of the Year award when they had won, are just Argentine fanboys. Ronaldinho was anyday better than Cristiano in his prime though he flopped in WC2006.

243m pounds is really insane for Kaka. For this amount Man City can buy many good players. But spending such an amount only for one player is bullshit.

Rahim

Married!
This is what you should say
I would rather give Eboue 501m and make him pledge, "I got skills (Wenger thinks so) but I'll not be a coward. I'll never dive and play act."
I am neither an Argentine or United fanboy. Basically the point was the biasness FIFA shows towards European-based Brazilian players when awarding the prize.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
This is what you should say:
I would rather give Eboue 501m and make him pledge, "I got skills (Wenger thinks so) but I'll not be a coward. I'll never dive and play act."
lol agreed. But still don't compare your gem C. Ronaldo with Eboue. :lol: Basically the point I was making was, 'CR7 is now the world player of the year and he should atleast respect the title which he has won. As a native of Earth, I would not like to see the so-called best player of the best sport on Earth diving & being a coward on the football field.'

I am neither an Argentine or United fanboy. Basically the point was the biasness FIFA shows towards European-based Brazilian players when awarding the prize.
Well, I don't know whether FIFA is biased or not, may be it is but a few Brazillian players I know, Ronaldo-Ronaldinho-Kaka were the best when they won the prize. Ronaldo was never an a$$ like Cristiano. Even if he would get pushed and loose his balance, he would get up again with his hands and continue to run instead of crying like an a$$. :| Kaka doesn't have to try stupid tricks and then fail and then cry. :| Ronaldinho has performed really good for Barcelona in *big* matches. Like he was 'Man of the match' in the Champoins League final against us. :| Thought I still feel Henry would have won the World Player of the Year award once.

------------

For those making fun of Wenger and his policy of investing in Youth, perhaps he is the guy who had built the best ever team in the England. :|

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
There was a time, not long ago, when posters use to say that Ronaldo doesnt have any skills, over-rated,etc etc..... Now a different tune has been sung, agreeing that he do possess skills but a new (hypocrites) demand/request has been doing the rounds. "Respect the award" sh1t from you....such a lame one.....any more gyan from Gagan, ehh?

You people suffer from amnesia bcoz Figo, Ronaldinho etc used to kiss the ground so so easily.....specially around the box.......dont tell me you never saw that!!

If Ronaldo dives too much then what the heck the authorities doing at FIFA? They can definitely punish him for simulation BS, shouldnt they? The same goes for referees?

Bottomline is almost all the players take advantage of this situation and dive :p

Didnt the players association chose him as the best player? They could easily have not voted for him if they think he dives too much or being a coward.

Its all about jealosy........if you cant match him, then why not pull him down.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
There was a time, not long ago, when posters use to say that Ronaldo doesnt have any skills, over-rated,etc etc..... Now a different tune has been sung, agreeing that he do possess skills but a new (hypocrites) demand/request has been doing the rounds. "Respect the award" sh1t from you....such a lame one.....any more gyan from Gagan, ehh?
Yes, he is over-rated. Skills, he does have. And perhaps in many chat conversations with Beta testing, I've praised him as he scores goals for his teams. I don't know why are you getting angry? :lol: And what I've said is correct. I'm not a hypocrite. :| You are most welcomed to use the search feature of the forum and do see how many times I've used the word 'Ronaldo'. :lol:

Go through this and do see how many times I've used the word "Cristiano" or "Ronaldo" in all of my 135 posts in this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=26711&searchthreadid=44414

You people suffer from amnesia bcoz Figo, Ronaldinho etc used to kiss the ground so so easily.....specially around the box.......dont tell me you never saw that!!
Not as much as C. Ronaldo. :|

If Ronaldo dives too much then what the heck the authorities doing at FIFA? They can definitely punish him for simulation BS, shouldnt they? The same goes for referees?

Bottomline is almost all the players take advantage of this situation and dive :p
Diving is still a coward act.

Didnt the players association chose him as the best player? They could easily have not voted for him if they think he dives too much or being a coward.
He is good and I've said it many times when I talk with Beta testing, but still an a$$.

Its all about jealosy........if you cant match him, then why not pull him down.
lol? :lol:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ lol @rahimveron, let gagan be...if CR7 was a gooner, even a most blatant dive would have gone un-noticed by all of them... Wenger would have even said " I did not ze the incident" :p

btw, HULL have struck a deal to sign Manchester United striker Manucho on loan for the rest of the season.

and HARRY REDKNAPP has won the race for Wigan’s Wilson Palacios.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Yah i have be a little lenient to the kiddo :D (just saw his profile)

Portsmouth signs Pennant and Rafa rejected a new deal at Liverpool :shock:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The idiot should have jumped at the chance to join Real Madrid, even if only for 6 months. They don't have a proper right-winger and Sergio Ramos has to patrol the entire right flank on his own. :D

Manchester City's money men thought of a number, doubled it, multiplied it by the number of major trophies they've won in the last 32 years and added £15m before offering £15m for Hamburg's defensive midfielder Nigel de Jong.

:D

Hull have signed Manchester United forward Manucho on loan till the end of the season. "He is a proven goalscorer at certain levels," said Phil Brown, handing round printouts of the Football Manager 2012-13 season in which Manucho bagged 47 goals.

:D :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Kaka Signs For Manchester City - Arabian Reports

'Arabian Business' now claim that a deal has been sealed, which will see Manchester City pay Milan around €112 million, while Kaka will earn €380,000 per week.

Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour is said to have told friends at 1500 CET that Kaka has signed for Manchester City, although there has been no official confirmation from the club, or from Milan for that matter.

WT F**king F!!!!! :shock:

Nope, not yet it seems.

Kaka Future Unclear As 'Arabian Business' Retract Confirmation

However, this front page story disappeared from www.arabianbusiness.com around an hour after first surfacing, throwing talk of any confirmed move into severe doubt.

These third-party deals are pretty complicated. Kaka may earn wages from AC Milan, but he belongs to Jesus. Apparently Jesus does not agree. :D

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
lol maybe those "Arabian Business" guys were just playing around.

City bid to sign Terry (yes, that's right, John Terry)
Manchester City's unrelenting transfer bandwagon will hit London club Chelsea next with John Terry the target.

Mark Hughes has told his wealthy owner Sheikh Mansour that his dream is to have Kaka as creator, Robinho as striker and Terry in defence.
A bid upto 40 mn pounds could be made. (The Sun)
Honestly, I feel like laughing my arse off. But then, one thought comes to my mind. Many of the seniors at the club aren't happy with Scolari, and I'm not sure if Terry's one of them. And Scolari has openly criticized all the players for their mentality. And with all these cost cutting measures at Stamford Bridge, could the money lure Terry to the Eastlands?
Wait, I'm reassured. Terry is, and will always be a True Blue. And Joe Cole too I hope.

And yeah BTW, Scolari is ready to sell anyone who isn't committed to the club. So bye bye Drogba.

WTF!
Check this out- *www.goal.com/en-india/news/105/mai...sults-who-is-the-best-right-back-in-the-world

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^I love these "fake" transfer news as this is better than Raju's jokes :))

Hull have signed Manchester United forward Manucho on loan till the end of the season. "He is a proven goalscorer at certain levels," said Phil Brown, handing round printouts of the Football Manager 2012-13 season in which Manucho bagged 47 goals.
This is a good one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom