• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^^ poor keane after spending that much he couldn't keep the team outta the relegation zone...
and all u chelsea fans, while u are on TheSun, do read this one too..
Why this Drog is driving Chelsea barking mad
and post here to which half you belong ;)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
He should move. He's done well in many games and he should be thanked for that. But right now, the time has come for him to leave.
Just yesterday, I read on the BBC gossip column that Villa was inclined to sign with ManC or us. If he does come to us, it'll be a great addition to the side. He's a great clinical finisher who looks to attack. He should do well in our side.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
You just can't believe everything Kenyon says.

Good news for the arses: Eduardo is close to returning. And maybe this is good news for you guys as well: Gallas is set to move to AC Milan in January.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^^ yeah...TheSun reported that he feelss HUMILIATED :p

guess both Arse n Chelski would prefer Gallas n Drogba respectively to quit in Jan !!

red_devil

Back!
^respect look at the post above my earlier post....

and mate, you'd do well to change ur avtar...TBP might not go well with the mods :D
(just my personal opinion)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Maybe I don't show much respect to the arses but at least I refer to Manchester United as Man Utd or ManU. So you should have respect for us :D
It's TPB by the way :)D) and I'm not promoting TPB, I'm just showing my love to those guys. :D

And all of our mods aren't exactly saints y'know :wink:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
All the big 3 teams won,we were unlucky to hit the post 2 times and missed some good chances.

Btw. Eboue had a horrible game.Came as a sub after a long time out and gave the ball away a few times.The fans grilled him and AW took him off.He was almost crying:(
I know people don't like him but no player should be booed like that.

K

Keithxm23

True. Was really very disgusting just as the commentator said. I'm feeling ashamed of the gooners there at the Emirates.

Nevertheless, a good game it was. Lots of chances created. And a clean sheet. That should do us a lot of good.

K

Keithxm23

@beta testing
Yes I am!

And what a wonderful match at the Old Trafford. Amazing spirit by Sunderland. Sad they couldn't hold on till the end. :(

red_devil

Back!
VIDIC ... tha SAVIOUR !! :D :D

what a game !!some people here on TDF (CFC supporters? ) say teams come in and park a bus in front of goal..when compared to that, Sunderland parked a jumbo jet (or even a Airbus A380 or something) in front of goal yesterday !!

GOD!! almost 97% of the game was played in SUNDERLAND's half...everybody on the pitch except VDS was in their half... such amounts of defensive football... thankfully in the end it was our defender who mattered the most !!

Top Bottom