• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
The easiest group has be Group 3 with Barcelona can destroy them easily. Ohh forgot i was refering to Barca of 3 years ago :D

Arsene Can Spend £30m - Fiszman but i think Wenger would rather spent that in his Villa in France :D

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Saha set to join Everton I dont know what to make out of this. Good for him but now United desperately needs a striker.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Chelsea can go through easily in the Champs League.
Just one question- can Deco play in the Champions League for us?

Aston Villa sign James Milner of Newcastle

Spurs have reached a verbal agreement with Manchester United to sell Dimitar Berbatov once the signing of Roman Pavlyuchenko has been finalised. (The Times)

Jose Mourinho has revealed he turned down an opportunity to quit Chelsea after their 2007 FA Cup Final win against Manchester United - and admits he should have left Stamford Bridge then. (Various)

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Just one question- can Deco play in the Champions League for us?

Of course he can!! It's an end-of-season transfer, no one is cup-tied unless they've participated in UEFA Cup/Champions League qualifiers for 2008/09. Deco had already moved to Chelsea by the time the qualifiers started.

Rahim

Married!
Zenit trounced United 2-1 to lift The UEFA Super Cup with Scholes being dismissed :shock:
Scorers for:
Zenit St Petersburg - Pavel Pogrebnyak 44 min, Danny 59 min
United - Vidic 73 min
Paul Scholes sent-off in 90th minute.
Match Report

Telecast on Zee Sports
Season is already getting worse for United.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Just saw the match and St Petersberg outplayed every player of United except Vidic & Tevez.
All the attack came from United's right where Arshavin and Danny made life miserable for Neville and Ferdinand. United had the ball but didnt created anything ,just passing around and Nani,those who say he will replace Ronaldo, must be crazy!!! Scholes was shameful with his "Hand of God" goal which led to his dismissal. He should be ashamed of himself.
St Petersberg are worthy winners of Super Cup :p

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
But I think FIFA 09 will be better than PES 2009 because FIFA 09 is gonna include all the skill moves and dribbling moves that PES has got. It's also got the added advantage of be a pro (which is gonna last 4 years in 09), manager mode, more licensed clubs, more tournaments and cups.
PES 2009 will still be stuck with a few licensed clubs. This time, the two licensed clubs from the Premier League are said to be Man Utd and Liverpool. Another big mistake here, they forgot about Chelsea!!
PES may be good in gameplay, but it's weak point is that it's got very few tournaments and licensed clubs.
But FIFA 09 has all that PES doesn't have and has good gameplay as well.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here's a little gift for some special friends here!! :D

*www.epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/paul-scholes-reaches-soccer-ball-uefa-super-cup-2008-nc2.jpg

Scholesy needs to be reminded that this ain't basketball!! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
zOMFG :shock:
which match?
Yesterday's UEFA Super Cup match between ManU and Zenit St. Petersburg.
Zenit won 2-1, and this image is from the dying moments of the match, Scholes making a desperate attempt to "grab" an equalizer! :D :lol:

Photoshopped? I don't think so!

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_4066901,00.html

:D

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here is the video.......

Paul Scholes is an a$$hole - Hand of Dog [Don't take this seriously though..:D]

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=vB2h1ynKLII

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom