• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Hey guys dont bug Quad Core that much :really i mean it:
Was busy this weekend and couldnt see any matches. Why? Busy customising my new SX4 :D

Rahim

Married!
Wenger is coming up with surprises every week!!! If players move in such numbers i wonder what is the gameplan in his mind.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Normally I would have been over the moon at this news,but seeing Gallas' performance this weekend I am not sure what to say.Senderos and Djorou formed a good partnership in pre season:(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I have read the news properly now and it is a 1 yr. loan deal.While I think loan to a club like Newcastle will do him a world of good but I cant see him coming back from Italy:(
Who knows maybe Wenger is tying up a deal for Xabi Alonso behind this smokescreen.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
i am sure abt the following transfers-
robinho to chelsea
berbatov to manU
arshavin to tottenham

y am i sure abt these transfers? my instincts tell me so.

please dont call me arrogant, but i was able to correctly predict the transfers of last season, and i think im a special one. :-D

Rahim

Married!
^This is no fantasy league thread :D
Schuster is trying everything to block Robinho's move to The Blues. He wont be successful as he has vehemently announced his desire to join Chelsea.
Berbatov going to United is like a delayed marriage, it will happen!!!
Poor Arshavin, Barcelona ditched him bcoz of the price tag or they thoght he was not good enough. I think its the latter. Spurs need to kick Jenas out of the team. He hasnt improved at all (just like Heskey, Pennant, Fletcher). He just strolls around arrogantly doing nothing with a stunning goal here and there and after seeing him with the captain's arm-band shows the talent hunting capabilities of Ramos :D

Top Bottom