• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
arsenal fans should be glad they lost this one...Atleast this should make wenger sign some players...kind of the shock treatment you received with 2-8...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ That would be even worse. The last time Wenger went on a last-minute shopping spree he ended up with Santos and Park Chu Young. Of that lot, only Arteta and Mertesacker have done anything of note.

Would You Trust Wenger To Put This Right? | F365 Says

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
If I were Wenger that would not be my problem ;)

I guess it's too late for a new manager to come in.
*pbs.twimg.com/media/BR5CwMPCQAEOsBK.jpg:large

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^ That would be even worse. The last time Wenger went on a last-minute shopping spree he ended up with Santos and Park Chu Young. Of that lot, only Arteta and Mertesacker have done anything of note.

Would You Trust Wenger To Put This Right? | F365 Says

Agreed..its actually already too late and they still seem to pursue unrealistic targets like suarez..but if the injury problems they are facing right now...Some desperate signings might help

Chamberlain out for 3 months,Sagna,Rosicky,Ramsey also out. *word of mouth*

disgonbgood

Lol..are u serious...the arsenal injury jinx has returned...chamberlain looked really good in the opening spell..pity really...wtf..when did ramsey and rosicky get injured??

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Every team builds a 'squad' of players. Arsenal don't even have a proper first team right now. That's just gross negligence.

Krow

Crowman
Benayoun played well too, made some important contributions throughout that season. Three of five players is not so bad after all.

Wenger must take the blame for this situation.

axes2t2

I am a cat
That dissolvingment started when Napoli signed Higuain,atleast for me.

But still next match will be worth watching.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Southampton sign Pablo Osvaldo from Roma. Great signing IMO. Also they have already signed Victor Wanyama and Dejan Lovren. Both very god players. Love their ambition. Wenger take note.:twisted:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
southampton will be the surprise package this season...i think they will be in top 10 most definitely..They will continue their form from last season end and they have quite a decent squad to even match the likes of everton...They will cause some upsets this season

Meanwhile sky reporting that man utd bid 28Mil for fellaini and baines...Rejected... :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Or you might sign Fa Kin Nowan. :lol:

"Everyone felt here's one who can do it, and everyone's enjoyed [him doing] it," said the Wolfsburg sporting director, Klaus Allofs, after Luiz Gustavo's excellent debut for the club. The Brazilian mustered a pass completion rate of 98% and brought quiet elegance to the centre of the park.

What could have been, Arsene. :D

Top Bottom