• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal transfer news: Yohan Cabaye bid slammed by Alan Pardew as Arsene Wenger eyes Micah Richards move - Mirror Online

The bid for Cabaye brought a hilarious snub from Mike Ashley who made a joke of Arsenal's bungled transfer policy.

Arsenal's transfer fixer Dick Law, who has yet to land any of their big targets, rang Ashley offering £10.2m and the Newcastle owner quipped: "Which bit of him do you want to buy?"

The joke went over Law's head as he replied: "No, we want to buy all of him. The player wants to play for Arsenal.

:lol:

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Read that in the morning. But honestly, they dont need a playmaker anymore. A striker, a defensive midf, couple of defenders. Maybe a keeper in January. As Gary Nev said, its too late now. :S

I am surprised Wenger didnt think about Capoue/Wanyama. :-/

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Looks like Wenger is signing Flamini who was training with us. No surprises here. It does mean the chance for improving the position with the likes of Bender is gone.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only trial or Wenger is signing them? I guess neither.

*pbs.twimg.com/media/BSIlMNhIEAAZC3C.jpg

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hahahahahaa!! Willian seems to have ditched Spuds after having a medical with them!! :lol:

Meanwhile, another legend of the game... RAUL.

Raul scores and wears iconic No 7 shirt on his return to Real Madrid | Mail Online

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/23/article-0-1B6AD13D000005DC-756_634x480.jpg

Top Bottom