• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
dont see barca coming back after this **** performance..bayern munich deserves it...really good to watch this...Might win the UCL afterall...

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
one of the worst performance by barca ever...they were outclassed...
alexis sanchez is highly overrated IMO...

Barcelona were really bad against PSG in the 2nd leg too, tonight even worse, Messi was probably not 100% fit.

btw who does Gotze replace in Bayern Munich ?

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
How did we defeat the same Bayern Munich team in Germany without Wilshere and Podolski?

I was expecting them to get thrashed but they demolished Barca?

Dortmund to win the CL for me.

Krow

Crowman
I'm also supporting Dortmund, although they are the underdogs here. Two of Bayern's goals were terrible refereeing decisions. But then Barcelona have had many of those go their way over the past few years. So, they should stop whining.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Bayern could have had 3 handball calls go in their favour, but they didn't. Bayern vs Madrid in the final for me.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Barcelona were really bad against PSG in the 2nd leg too, tonight even worse, Messi was probably not 100% fit.

btw who does Gotze replace in Bayern Munich ?

dont see barca coming back after this..afterall munich are not milan... :p
been wondering this too..who will gotze replace..their midfield is packed...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Funny as fvck but batten down your e-hatches.

RAWK said:
Looks like the FA did what 10 Downing Street asked. Anyone know an email address at FIFA to highlight political interference. I'm sure Sepp would like to suspend England from international football.
:lol:

Krow

Crowman
^ Bayern could have had 3 handball calls go in their favour, but they didn't. Bayern vs Madrid in the final for me.

Why Madrid? They are another disgusting team. Dortmund are what team spirit is all about. Go BVB!

Very sad that both Gotze and Lewandowski will leave in the summer.

Top Bottom