• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
i reckon chelsea have sealed the third spot now..battle will be for 4th spot

Jamie Carragher joins the Sky Sports team for the 2013/14 season | Sky Sports

Don't be so sure. Their next two matches are against United and Spurs. It's never over until it's over.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
My money is on Bayern. With an away goal, Barca might have had a chance but winning by five clear goals is out of their reach. Also, I think that Munich will quite comfortably win the final.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
No one answered my question. I won't fight and all, just want to know what madrid did to gain so many haters here? I don't know history of madird.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
No one answered my question. I won't fight and all, just want to know what madrid did to gain so many haters here? I don't know history of madird.

Spending loads of money to achieve success, some of it given by Spanish Government and banks, sacking successful managers, planting stories in papers, blatantly tapping up transfer targets,players happy to cheat their way to win etc.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Lots of new Beyurn Myooneech and Dortmoond fans to be expected. Even though 80% of them won't be able to pronounce the players' names properly.
Marco Riyoos anyone?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This is the most exciting CL final for quite some time IMO. Although I'll watch firmly as a neutral, only one team for me.
Our support might not be as great as Dortmund and our football not as good as Bayern but we are the mighty AFC :cool:

jasku

In the zone
I agree, quite an exciting CL indeed, without the usual favorites making it. This just has to be Dortmund's year, with the run they are having, the manner in which they made it to the semis, you have to back them, no doubt who the favorites are, but just feel this is BVB's year, have to confess though for the last 2 years have been backing Madrid to win the CL, simply cause of Jose, more so cause Barca were hammering Arsenal.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. BvB is unbeaten till now. If they win, first team to have unbeaten season in UCL?
if bayern wins, it will be like, "we stopped their undefeated streak"

Top Bottom