• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ He has previous. Not for nothing was he called The Cannibal of Ajax.

Meh. Still can't wait for this season to end. :|

Krow

Crowman
I'd love to go through a season that doesn't have me worried about CL qualification till the last day. Too much tension till the last minute. :-(

Of course I mean a season in which we secure qualification by this stage. Not one in which we don't qualify. :lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^ He has previous. Not for nothing was he called The Cannibal of Ajax.

Meh. Still can't wait for this season to end. :|

He doesn't really have to do all this tbh..he is such a gifted footballer...i am worried now that we may lose him...so now he is the cannibal of anfield then?? :D :p

darkv0id

Journeyman
As a Liverpool fan I'm not sure whether to cry, laugh or hang my head in shame. This guy..... why on earth does he do this kind of stuff? His reputation as a diver is somewhat undeserved at the moment, but things like this have no place in the civilized world, let alone on a football field. I don't even know if even a 6 month ban will set him straight or not; he appears to have some sort of psychotic streak.

He's the best player in the red shirt by a mile, and arguably the best in the league aswell, but after this... he's already brought a LOT of bad rep to the club, and I'm not sure if I want to see him at Anfield anymore. :-(

On a lighter note though, a copypasta from CNN:
iceaxdave said:
There once was a Liverpool 'baller,
Who went against one who was taller.
Such impetuous youth
Did sink in his tooth
To make him just a bit smaller!

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arses to give a guard of honour to RVP and co. The look of vindication on RVP's face as his former teammates are still scrapping for 4th place qualification while he parades as a title-winner... :lol:
This I gotta see. :lol:

Krow

Crowman
Have Bayern signed Gotze for 37m euros? What the............................................................................... :x

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Have Bayern signed Gotze for 37m euros? What the............................................................................... :x

HUH??What??Where?

looked up to this news...most of the media papers are rehashing this story from BILD...Not sure how reliable BILD is...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

It's in Bild - Germany's version of Sun. Still, it's a possibility.

=================

DORTMUND have just CONFIRMED THE TRANSFER OF GOETZE TO BAYERN!!!!! :shock:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
It's in Bild - Germany's version of Sun. Still, it's a possibility.

=================

DORTMUND have just CONFIRMED THE TRANSFER OF GOETZE TO BAYERN!!!!! :shock:

wait for real??HOLY ****...

Borussia Dortmund confirm that Mario Gotze wants to leave for Bayern Munich, but that they are yet to receive an offer for him.
this is what ESPN are reporting

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that Mario Gotze is set to make a summer switch to Bayern Munich
Done...but seriously wtf...i thought the likes of arsenal/Utd would have made the move but bayern...exceptional talent he is no doubt...

dortmund may go down with lewadonski and hummels too leaving..

Krow

Crowman
Bayern are now officially the best team in the world. How much cash do they have? 40m for Martinez, 37 for Gotze....

Top Bottom