• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
Norwich beat spurs. Chelsea huffing and puffing against a second string united. Although that handball was a penalty.

Krow

Crowman
Sturridge is utter dross. He has been so useless in the entire match. I can't choose between him and Torres at the moment.

Remind me why Lukaku was loaned out please.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
wait..so utd team was second string whereas chelsea played their first team players...no rest nothing?
damn..couldn't see the liverpool game..but kind of bring things intro perspective about the reds...

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
getting beat 5-4 with a youth side against a strong Chelsea side, I'll take it anyday. Great learning experience for the kids. And Nani might've played his last Utd game.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Yes that and we will have Arsenal vs Norwich in the league cup final.Arsenal will lose and then Norwich will get relegated.

;_;

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
getting beat 5-4 with a youth side against a strong Chelsea side, I'll take it anyday. Great learning experience for the kids. And Nani might've played his last Utd game.

*i.imgur.com/ZAWQh.png

AFTER SUBS:

*i.imgur.com/hJ5sT.png

So much for being 'young'.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
chelsea sure gets into a lot of racism controversies...minority of fans here with the whole racism thing here but chelsea loses its case everytime something like this happens...

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
By 'kids' and 'youth' i meant players brought up from the academy, eg Wootton, Keane and Tunnicliffe. The After subs' list is a near-full strength Chelsea squad. Compare it with United....

Too much of racism being talked about in football. football has taken a backseat lol

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Klaw you're comparing average age? are you stupid or just thick? comparison is of first team players and second string... God!!!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mannone, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen (c), Santos, Arteta, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, Podolski, Giroud.

Set up for a bum rogering but we can get a draw here. Come on!

Top Bottom