• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I think utd will really be tested by top clubs with regards to their defence..its very fragile...they seem to think they can outscore their opponent every game..remains to be seen if it works against the likes of arsenal,chelsea...

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
I think utd will really be tested by top clubs with regards to their defence..its very fragile...they seem to think they can outscore their opponent every game..remains to be seen if it works against the likes of arsenal,chelsea...

Vidic out is obviously a big blow. Smalling and Jones are recovering too. Cannot expect anything with a makeshift defence.

Krow

Crowman
Madrid to win easily, considering Dortmund are inconsistent atm. Arsenal Schalke is unpredictable.

Hmmm.

Dortmund were brilliant. Deserved their win.

As for Arsenal, strange that we managed one shot on target in the entire game. Schalke deserved their win.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Milan are having a bad time this year
I stopped watching MC vs ajax after the 1st goal. I thought we would get the expected result.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
city were pathetic yest...clichy was clueless as ****....surprised to see dortmund win against madrid...dortmund is an underrated team

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
@OnlyOneChelsea: Zola on Torres: "He has good spirit, but he doesn't love Chelsea, you can buy his service but you can never buy his love for Liverpool."

i think torres should go back to LFC

[youtube]3r02mhRDt4w[/youtube]

and there I was blaming Rio for being past it :lol:

What happened in the Arsenal AGM? I read somewhere that Wenger rates CL qualification more than winning FA or Carling Cup :D

*www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20084640

:D

Top Bottom