• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Me? I'm trying my best to ignore the kid. :D

-----------------------------------------

Jenni Kennedy, the FA's head of Off-Field Regulation and her colleague Adam Sanhaie, were supposed to get statements from the three. According to the panel's report: "Mr. Terry's interview was tape-recorded, but that of Mr. Cole was not."

Why not? Ran out of batteries? Forgot to hit "record?" Who knows? As it happened, both Kennedy and Sanhaie took notes during Cole's testimony and as matters would turn out, this would be rather important. The whole dispute with Cole, Chelsea secretary David Barnard and the retrospective alteration of his testimony would have been avoided if somebody had actually taped his interview.

Of course, it gets even better. The panel noted that Sanhaie's notes were somehow omitted from the discovery phase and "only came to light just before the commencement of the substantive hearing." How did that happen? How do you lose a key document like that only to "find" it at a later date?

In the end, the panel accepted that Sanhaie's notes "fell through the net" but didn't have any substantive impact on the outcome of the case. Maybe so. But this might be a good time for the FA to kick some internal rear end. When an investigative body starts losing evidence and tape-recording some witness statements but relying on handwritten notes for others, you'd be forgiven for questioning their credibility, too.

*soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/922?cc=4716

There you go.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Further conformation of the excellent deal we did for Cazorla.

Arsenal were originally quoted £20m by Malaga, played a tough game of negotiating and then eventually got him for £12m flat. No add-ons, nothing.
Santi Cazorla's success at Arsenal proves why it's simply madness for clubs to buy British, by John Cross - John Cross - Mirror Online

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
ahh missed epl like ****...can't wait to see it again....

Liverpool: Jones; Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson; Gerrard, Allen, Sahin; Suso, Suárez, Sterling

Top Bottom