• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
Racist twat to remain Chelsea captain
John Terry breaker - Goal.com

i said this before .. u dont become a racist by uttering just one or two words ... if media and u arses wanna be happy abt it ... go ahead ...
wat other opportunities do u have in the season to be happy ....

btw its 4-2 ... definitely we faced the toughest opponent in London ....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
i said this before .. u dont become a racist by uttering just one or two words ... if media and u arses wanna be happy abt it ... go ahead ...

btw its 4-2 ... definitely we faced the toughest opponent in London ....

Ok but he was found guilty and Chavs stick with him as captain, while a fan was banned for life. Hypocrites.

Krow

Crowman
You lot were singing a different tune during the Suarez affair. I remember Klaw in particular making post after post making fun of him. Always different when it happens to your own players, eh?

The way I see it, "negrito" is far less racist than "you ****ing black ****".

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You lot were singing a different tune during the Suarez affair. I remember Klaw in particular making post after post making fun of him. Always different when it happens to your own players, eh?

The way I see it, "negrito" is far less racist than "you ****ing black ****".

Suarez repeatedly used the racist term against Evra, he himself accepted doing this. Evra actually heard racist abuse from Suarez and made a complaint. Plus Suarez's account of events versus what Commolli/Kuyt said while trying to protect him only made things worse for Suarez, painting him as a liar. In the Terry case, right from the start Terry stuck to his story, Cole supported him and even Anton wasn't aware something had happened until he was shown the video. Lots of articles online on why this case is different, so I don't need to go into details.

I am 100% certain if Terry had been convicted in court, we would have terminated his contract immediately. That is the only thing which saved his Chelsea career.

As for the fan vs player debate, the fan was found guilty in court while the player was not. But let's not allow facts to get in the way of blind hatred. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Poor little Chelsea fan couldn't afford an army of lawyers like braveheart. Even the judge said that Terry's defence was bullsh1t. Terminated his contract? On the current evidence of keeping him captain even after FA's verdict - not very likely.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Both of today's matches ended 1-1, with a red card in each (Pienaar, Tiote). Funnily enough, I tuned in to Granada vs Real Zaragoza midway and a man got sent off there as well. :D

--------

*www.soccermajesty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/andrea-pilro-chuck-norris-troll.jpg

Top Bottom