• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ If media reports are true, we'll be crossing that threshold pretty soon - Oscar + Cavani + Azpilicueta = 75M GBP. Add to that Hazard 32M + Marin 6.5M.

FFP = Feck Financial Prudence. :D

-----------

Luis Suárez says Manchester United used political clout in race row | Football | The Guardian

Thuaretth just won't let it go.
-----
And Rio Ferdinand could have just tweeted his own career suicide note:

Rio Ferdinand faces FA Twitter charge | Mail Online

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
I'm worried this trend will take the fun out of football. Kind of like how cheat codes take the fun out of games. Of course, I do not expect fans of such clubs to understand. And I'm not just saying this because Arsenal doesn't have oil money.

Seriously, I'm not against spending big. But there should be a risk factor. Look at Leeds. But if Man City's players flop, they can go ahead and buy new players. Easy, ain't it?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ It didn't take the fun out of football when the Red Mancs were breaking transfer records every season in the 90s, did it?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^ If media reports are true, we'll be crossing that threshold pretty soon - Oscar + Cavani + Azpilicueta = 75M GBP. Add to that Hazard 32M + Marin 6.5M.

FFP = Feck Financial Prudence. :D

Yeah but didn't chelsea get like 50Mil on winning the cl or something??That kind of negates the whole ffp then...btw how much are you guys paying for oscar??How much are they asking for this kid?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yup. We earned 50M for winning the CL, add to that assorted earnings from gate receipts and TV revenue, we have 100M of our own money to burn. ;)

Oscar = 25M GBP. Reports say he's already had a medical at Chelsea. Let's see. :p

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^ Yup. We earned 50M for winning the CL, add to that assorted earnings from gate receipts and TV revenue, we have 100M of our own money to burn. ;)

Oscar = 25M GBP. Reports say he's already had a medical at Chelsea. Let's see. :p

thats a lot of money for a 19 year old...is he really the next big thing as chelsea fans are saying...i know this chelsea fan who says he will even outshine hazard...

Meanwhile fsg gaffe where they announced dempsey having joined liverpool..fulham denied it later...

Chelsea willian bid rejected..holy crap how many players are chelsea after??Was just thinking about the squad of chelsea & my god its a very attacking squad they have created...but i am not too sure whether matteo is the right guy to lead such an attacking team...his tactics seem more defensive,i could be wrong this season,just speculating..also are all these transfers decided by the owner or matteo??

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Yup and the 175 odd millon yearly wages come out of thin air.
Wait..for Chelsea they actually do.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^ It didn't take the fun out of football when the Red Mancs were breaking transfer records every season in the 90s, did it?

United didn't have to rely on some scumbag russian billionaire. it was their own money they spent.

I don't know much about the French league... But they know who I am!

Ibrahimovic is class :lol:

@FourFourTom: Italian journalists are asking Zlatan questions - he's replying in English just to piss them off. This is why I love him.

haha :D

Top Bottom