• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Kl@w-24, stop arguing and agree that you're club is financially doped and is at an advantageous position because of it. I believe you're intelligent enough to see this. It would save everybody a lot of time

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Macheda scores. If only he could maintain his pre-season form into every season.

crap second half. kagawa stood on the touchlines for 5 waiting for the ball to go out of play :lol:

ft 1-0. Unimpressive, but a good run-out for the kids.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Kl@w-24, stop arguing and agree that you're club is financially doped and is at an advantageous position because of it. I believe you're intelligent enough to see this. It would save everybody a lot of time

I believe people are intelligent enough to remember that it's been 9 years since we were taken over by Abramovich. If they still can't come to terms with it, it's their problem, not mine. :cool:

------

Lukaku (2), Hazard and Marin score. 4-2 win for us. :D

Yup and the 175 odd millon yearly wages come out of thin air.
Wait..for Chelsea they actually do.

You lot pay silly wages to mediocre players. What are you going on about?
Now don't pin this on us - we didn't want Diaby/Rosicky. :D

United didn't have to rely on some scumbag russian billionaire. it was their own money they spent.

Yes and now you're close to a billion quid in debt. Well done.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So that clubs like Chavs don't get them easily when they are 20 and have every chance of coming good?
Wonder what some of your flops like Torres are on.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ The flop had assists in 2 digits last season. And speaking in Arse-terms, i.e. money, the commercial revenue from shirt sales goes a long way in putting cash in the coffers.

Yes it was much better 10 years ago when the Champions League was won by Real Madrid and those homegrown talents Ronaldo (30m), Zidane (45m) and Figo (35m)

Ahem.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I'd love to see the commercial revenue pitted against his wages+transfer fee. Don't think too many people are keen on buying Torres shirts these days.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Football fans have money to burn. A Torres 9 shirt still has the same attraction as Fabregas 4, van Persie 10 etc.

Top Bottom