• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
rumour is that maxi rodriguez is leaving liverpool...one of the best players in the squad who was underplayed...not surprised though..should have got more games...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I don't know. I think the club as a whole would be better off without controversial characters. We'd had more than our fair share already.

Krow

Crowman
Trolling apart, I would hope Chelsea or the media don't defend him if found guilty. He's been given much leeway, unlike Suarez.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Liverpool Transfer News: An In-Depth Scouting Report for Fabio Borini | Bleacher Report

if he is anything close to how they have described it,i think its worth buying him in...looking forward to seeing him in action

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Borini close to Pool move. Bet he'll outscore Carroll in his first 10 starts.

---------

Terry cleared of racism charges.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well you have the result after a due process which was pretty transparent. If you accepted Suarez verdict (not the court but we have the details), its only fair you accept this.

I see RAWK crying over Suarez again. Wonder why did Liverpool bend over and took the verdict if they believed their player was innocent beyond doubt.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
SO now the FA will start their own disciplinary proceedings. Yet another farce in the offing.
Stripping a player of the captaincy, resulting in the resignation of the team manager - because they chose to believe one man's word against another. You couldn't make it up.

Let's hear what big brother Rio Feckdinand and that champion of society, Jason Roberts, have to say about this. WOuld love another soundbite from Capello too.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Although am a Man Utd fan couldn't help posting this

*a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s480x480/487877_123658474444136_120026554_n.jpg

Top Bottom