• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
Meh. We relied on rvp all of last season. We need two players for centre forward. Podolski will play as LW. Giroud is the only CF now.

Krow

Crowman
with most of us having BB connections ... and speeds of 512kbps atleast ..was this needed?

2592x1944 is too large. A lot of us also view forums on limited bandwidth connections. 1280x800 is more than enough.

The pic was not that great anyway.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Rio Ferdinand is a cvnt of the highest order.

Cole, who also told the court he was a long-standing friend of the Ferdinand brothers, was accused by one person who sent a tweet to Rio Ferdinand of being a "choc ice".

The term is commonly understood to mean 'black on the outside, white on the inside'.

The person wrote: "Looks like Ashley Cole's going to be their choc ice.

"Then again he's always been a sell out.

"Shame on him."

Rio Ferdinand then wrote:"Choc ice is classic! hahahahahahha!!"

Users began discussing the comments and reacting to them and Ferdinand wrote: "And if I want to laugh at something someone tweets....I will! Hahahahaha! Now stop getting ya knickers in a twist!"

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Carroll loan deal rejected....

the whole carroll saga is a mess now...now i hear they want to sell him..thats stupid really..taking such a big hit...might as well give him another season or send him on loan...also aquilani is injured..so he won't take part in the pre season games..

Top Bottom