• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

axes2t2

I am a cat
When people don't get the attention in irl they make posts like above.

You two make a great couple since you guys work on giving each other the attention you crave.

Croation fan :wub:

*i.imgur.com/p4fE8.jpg

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Vertonghen Move Agreed 08072012 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

Apparently Arsenal couldn't guarantee him first-team football, along with the direct money going to the player :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol..

*a.yfrog.com/img651/8575/kz0q.jpg

Wasn't finding Terry Celebrations funny earlier, but now this is getting funny. It has become a meme. :mrgreen:

axes2t2

I am a cat
So do you and your cat. Have fun. :wub::blush:

Yup...very kinky in a cat suit.Tell your partner to wear one then maybe you will stop the desperate attention seeking.

*d3-01.twitpicproxy.com/photos/full/345063132.jpg?key=472700

*i.imgur.com/5Uih5.jpg

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yup...very kinky in a cat suit.Tell your partner to wear one then maybe you will stop the desperate attention seeking.

Attention-seeking - you seem to be an expert at it. Guide me, o master. Let me live my life to the fullest, making absurd posts on Internet forums and trolling needlessly.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
AST survey results: good for Wenger, not so hot for Stan | Arseblog News – the Arsenal news site
Wenger's popular rating up to 77%. Last summer it was around 40.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Fabio Borini is rumoured to join liverpool acc to bbc after the press conference...supposed to be a good player & worth the 8mill...has anyone seen him...how is he?Some are comparing him to suarez saying he is the young suarez...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fabio Borini is rumoured to join liverpool acc to bbc after the press conference...supposed to be a good player & worth the 8mill...has anyone seen him...how is he?Some are comparing him to suarez saying he is the young suarez...

I thought Borini already declined the offer a couple of weeks ago. Great prospect, left due to a contract dispute with the Chelsea board. :(

Top Bottom