• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I heard somewhere M'Vila to Arsenal was done? Huge signing for Arsenal then as well!

Stalling a bit.Apparently Wenger not happy with his off the pitch attitude and high valuation.Still think it will go through.

Lot's of reports that the Giroud deal is close to be sealed for 10-12 million.Really good business.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Plus Chamakh on loan for the season? Two birds, one stone... :D

Dear Mr Levy - dml - The Stupendous Adventures of EdenHazard

:lol:

Dear Mr Levy - dml - A day in the life of ArseneWenger

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Jack Wilshere calls in troll cops over false claims on Twitter he had tested positive for cocaine in a drugs test | The Sun |News
Pathetic stuff.It is great to have player-fan interaction.Bunch of retarded Spurs fans ruining it.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
The Sun trolling United fans too
Luka Modric to join Man Utd in £25m deal from Tottenham | The Sun |Sport|Football

Meanwhile, this Kagawa kid is a big fave among the United fans already
New Manchester United signing Shinji Kagawa: 'I realise that mistakes will not be tolerated' - Mirror Online

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
The Sun trolling United fans too
Luka Modric to join Man Utd in £25m deal from Tottenham | The Sun |Sport|Football

Meanwhile, this Kagawa kid is a big fave among the United fans already
New Manchester United signing Shinji Kagawa: 'I realise that mistakes will not be tolerated' - Mirror Online

Modric for just 25Mil???!!....Not happening dude...

batman

Broken In
Roberto Di Matteo appointed as the new chelsea manager

DI MATTEO SIGNS TWO-YEAR CONTRACT | Latest Chelsea News | Team & Transfer News | Chelsea FC | Chelsea

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Erm..it is Spurs' old friends Arsenal who caused his downfall.

The poor chap doesn't even have any hope of England job even if they crash out of the Euros in humiliating fashion because the expectations are so low and Roy will be given time.

Top Bottom