• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krow

Crowman
You lot will definitely be better able to pay for the stadium. Won't be a 20-year loan repayment scheme like ours.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ The main advantage would be the increased gate receipts, plus we may even have a sponsor for the naming rights. It would go a long way towards self-sustainability. Add to that the current crop of youngsters in the reserves and youth team, who MUST be given a chance.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I wonder what will happen to Arsenal if Usmanov gets 30% shares and takes a place on the board. Will anyone be able to stop him from bankrolling the club?

30% figure is not significant.He will have access to some account details etc. But it's upto KSE to invite him on the board or not.The official stance of the supporters trust is that both the shareholders should work together.I don't think the supporters or Wenger will be pleased with sugardaddy ethics at the club which isn't possible anyway till Kroenke is there.

Krow

Crowman
^ The main advantage would be the increased gate receipts, plus we may even have a sponsor for the naming rights. It would go a long way towards self-sustainability. Add to that the current crop of youngsters in the reserves and youth team, who MUST be given a chance.
We'll see how Chelsea's youth policy works out.

30% figure is not significant.He will have access to some account details etc. But it's upto KSE to invite him on the board or not.The official stance of the supporters trust is that both the shareholders should work together.I don't think the supporters or Wenger will be pleased with sugardaddy ethics at the club which isn't possible anyway till Kroenke is there.
True that. As of now, we have enough cash to spend on good players. Plus we will clear a lot of deadwood this summer, so we can offer better pay packets.

I'm going to play FIFA and bring Wesley effing Sneijder to Arsenal. :lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
CL - Win
Comm Shield - Win
super cup - Win
club world cup ...(long travel) - Win
EPL- ^^ lose 2-3 points ...
Euro = 0 x 0

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I interviewed a guy for a bus driver position earlier.

"So," I said. "You've been working as a parade bus driver for the past 7 years?"

"Yes," he replied. "but I never paraded the bus once and it's another uneventful year, so my previous employer had to let me go!"

"Right I see, who did you work for?" I asked....

"Arsenal Football Club!"

:lol: :D

Krow

Crowman
If Robben had scored that penalty, he could have very well left as a villain. But this is the best way to leave to be honest.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
capello linked to liverpool job now...interesting times ahead..so now we have 3 contenders- martinez,avb & capello...

iinfi

mekalodu
If Robben had scored that penalty, he could have very well left as a villain.

ohhh....

Robin van Persie will stay at Arsenal and reject Manchester City claim Emirates insiders - Steve Stammers opinion - Steve Stammers - Mirror Online

the joke has begun .... lets start a new thread to keep a watch on arsenal summer transfer ....

Burji Pav

and .... Drogba leavinggggg ...
*2.bp.blogspot.com/-Yy1dgyh2dmY/TXhDvmjpS9I/AAAAAAAAmxg/WJ9X3Ij0PvA/s1600/Baby-Crying.jpg

how can we beat barca now? we need robben back .... :p

it all started here ...

[youtube]6cyxs41lvJo[/youtube]

axes2t2

I am a cat
If RVP decides to leave I hope he goes to Juventus.

Almunia is going

*i.imgur.com/5tLpZ.jpg

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arsenal have announced an open-top bus parade to celebrate Didier Drogba's departure from Chelsea. :D

True story. ;)

-----

Emotional Didier Drogba says now is the right time to leave Chelsea | Football | The Guardian

Didier Drogba said:
"I would come back and cut the grass here if they asked me to..."

L.E.G.E.N.D.

Top Bottom