• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
Didier Drogba ensures Chelsea will be viewed differently after his display in the Champions League final - Telegraph

comments on the net

Didier leaves Chelsea having scored 157 goals in 341 appearances. He is the club's fourth all-time highest scorer, his 34 goals in European competition is a Chelsea record by 10 goals and his nine strikes in nine cup finals has contributed immensely to the most successful period in the club's history.
He won three Premier League titles, four FA Cups, two Carling Cups and now, in the most dramatic and glorious of circumstances, the Champions League. He has been named Chelsea's Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year and won the Premier League Golden Boot twice.
The man responsible for the equalising goal that kept us in the Champions League final as well as the scorer of the make-or-break penalty that confirmed Chelsea as European Champions for the first time in our history. Thank you Drogba for making our dreams come true! Legend.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
So far he has dropped hints about going to City,Utd. Arsenal Chelsea and Real while still playing for Lille.
Must be fun to have around your club :rolleyes:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Arses still can't stop hating Drogba. Bitter cvnts.

lol..where did that come from???

i agree...eden hazard kind of sounds like a media whore...maybe he is trying to get more money out of the clubs or something...i don't see how utd & arsenal will afford his wages..but then never know...we will find out next week acc to the agent

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i heard drogba has done a lot of social work back home...so there is no doubt about his nature...its just some of his on pitch stuff...but then in comparison to today's standards of on pitch behaviour...he is still better off...

iinfi

mekalodu
i heard drogba has done a lot of social work back home...so there is no doubt about his nature...its just some of his on pitch stuff...but then in comparison to today's standards of on pitch behaviour...he is still better off...

finally common sense prevails ....

Top Bottom