• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Not really.We wouldn't pay unproven youngsters more than they are worth if it wasn't for scummy clubs with deep pockets who can't develop their own players, lurking around.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Not really.We wouldn't pay unproven youngsters more than they are worth if it wasn't for scummy clubs with deep pockets who can't develop their own players, lurking around.

And you have a long list of academy players populating your first team? Do tell.
Most of your academy graduates move on to other clubs, not unlike us. Arsene ain't pulling out gems from out of his arse, is he? AOC was the latest of a long list of youngsters that you lot pick up from lower league clubs. Walcott, Nasri, Song, Flamini etc.

Get off your high horse and step away from the moral ground (whatever that means). You'v got a massive stack of cash, we're bankrolled by a Russian billionaire, blah-de-blah-de-blah. It's getting boring now. :|

either you have mistaken me as a Man Utd fan or I really have no idea what you were talking about :|

I pick option one.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The point still stands about us having to pay more because of scummy clubs snooping around our young talents,bought or otherwise, because they can't develop their own.
But whatever.

Geoff Shreeves part 2.
[YOUTUBE]EcWTf3QVmvs[/YOUTUBE]
:lol:

*p.twimg.com/AtXHeGICMAAEvMi.jpg
Embarrassing turnout :lol:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Chelsea fans cheer victory parade - YouTube

This doesn't look that embarassing now does it? All a matter of perspective. :)

axes2t2

I am a cat
Breaking News: Chelsea fans have signed a 1-year extension to remain at the club after being strongly linked to Man City.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Breaking News: Chelsea fans have signed a 1-year extension to remain at the club after being strongly linked to Man City.

:lol: :twisted:

@Klaw

seriously defending is an art.. If that was defending then harry's mom could defend better

geoff shreeves... lol.. the look on freidel's face

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I think it was indeed the same team that defended against barca with 10 men at their home ground(and yes by defending I mean defending). A little lucky maybe. But that bit of luck is necessary and long overdue. I don't remember anyone complaining when things didn't go our way in all the previous campaigns,so the luck in this years campaign is long overdue.
I agree the performance in the final was a bit unconvincing, but with so many players out and defenders in the match playing a final straight after hamstring injuries, I'm sure you would not have seen a samuel+lucio defence out there. And taking the whole campaign into consideration,we deserved it. plain and simple.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
dont bring the barca match into this , the defending done by chelsea in the final was no art
it was all last ditch tackles and lunges, there were gaping holes in defence
you didnt have players, no doubt, but dont call the defending in final good. you'lll got lucky

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@ssk did you miss these lines??

"I agree the performance in the final was a bit unconvincing, but with so many players out and defenders in the match playing a final straight after hamstring injuries, I'm sure you would not have seen a samuel+lucio defence out there. "

I suggest you read this again :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Thats the most you are getting out of me :) And I say bit taking into consideration all the other factors mentioned after. So I think its a pretty apt concoction.

Top Bottom