• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Doesn't make sense. Which is exactly why he was chosen as an ambassador for City. They like to do things differently. Thank God they didn't choose Maldini over Vieira :lol:

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Sad to see Vieira doing their bidding like this.How pathetic of City to have a player who has played only a handful of games for them acting as an ambassador.

There is nothing pathetic about that, he joined City by his own free will and infact he did nothing wrong as well.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
wow...citeh really screwing it up in the end..didn't see the game..how was it...damn arsenal lost to qpr..didn't see that coming...good to see torres score..he is back guys...

ps:- sad news

Stiliyan Petrov announces retirement from football - ESPN Soccernet

****,just noticed...everton above liverpool...

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
wow...citeh really screwing it up in the end..didn't see the game..how was it...damn arsenal lost to qpr..didn't see that coming...good to see torres score..he is back guys...

ps:- sad news

Stiliyan Petrov announces retirement from football - ESPN Soccernet

****,just noticed...everton above liverpool...

Well it was 1 - 3 and then City got 2 goals in around 70 seconds and that was it.

jasku

In the zone
Bad result for Arsenal after a fantastic run, this is the problem with us, cant sustain the momentum against lesser clubs, hope this gives em a wake up call!

City are losing it, shoould have won the game, I just dont want Man Utd to take the title, but looks inevitable now!

Best part of the evening, Torres scored!!....

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Well it was 1 - 3 and then City got 2 goals in around 70 seconds and that was it.

yeah but how was balotelli??Is silva back in form or still struggling???How did they give away 3 goals at etihad??This is the first time i guess for citeh at home...was their defence so bad??Didn't kompany play?

axes2t2

I am a cat
Bad result for Arsenal after a fantastic run, this is the problem with us, cant sustain the momentum against lesser clubs, hope this gives em a wake up call!

City are losing it, shoould have won the game, I just dont want Man Utd to take the title, but looks inevitable now!

Best part of the evening, Torres scored!!....

we say that everytime :razz:

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
yeah but how was balotelli??Is silva back in form or still struggling???How did they give away 3 goals at etihad??This is the first time i guess for citeh at home...was their defence so bad??Didn't kompany play?

okay so Balotelli is an idiot like always. City got a free kick outside the 18 yard box and this idiot is fighting with Kolarov over who will take this free kick and he didn't stop until captain amazing, Kompany came in.

Silva actually played pretty well this time, the way he was giving defence cutting passes in the beginning of the season he tried to do the same this time but the Sunderland box was too crowded.

Even I am astounded seeing my team conceding 3 goals. I mean I almost cried to death when I saw this.

The thing was that City didn't cover that well. I must say this guy Sessegnon played really well and the biggest problem was that in the beginning of the match my favourite player Richards, injured himself and he did not go off but stayed and played the full 90 minutes and so he never got that efficiency back

Its actually very disheartening to see that even though Kompany played, City gave away so many goals.

Top Bottom