• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i don't think we are looking at your join date here in tdf....tbh this is the first time i am seeing a city fan in india..hence the skepticism...u are somehow showing your presence when citeh are doing extremely well...kind of reminded me of some utd fans who started coming in when utd played well...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Loftus road must be the sh1ttiest PL ground.Read stories about toilets leaking on crowd below and seats facing away from the pitch.Turns out they have a sh1t pitch too.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Loftus road must be the sh1ttiest PL ground.Read stories about toilets leaking on crowd below and seats facing away from the pitch.Turns out they have a sh1t pitch too.

And the funny part is that the stake holders of this club include Laksmi Mittal and the owner of Air Asia, who are amongst the richest in the world.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
i don't think we are looking at your join date here in tdf....tbh this is the first time i am seeing a city fan in india..hence the skepticism...u are somehow showing your presence when citeh are doing extremely well...kind of reminded me of some utd fans who started coming in when utd played well...

Dude it aint my fault that I joined this forum when City is doing well. You guys being skeptical about me is totally understandable, but believe me I am not one of those idiot United fans or fake fans of any team who desert their team when they are going downhill. I am going to be a City fan if City gets relegated back to the third tier. I was, am and will always remain a City fan.

Top Bottom