• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
so when did you become a MCFC fan? last year ,eh?

or you'll give me a sob story of being a fan from 2001... :lol:

Just because I am City fan doesnt mean I am new, I have seen the ups and downs and yeah We are gonna win the title.

This made me look up Spuds' form
L L L D D

:lol:

Plastic clubs and their fans, eh?

Would mind not referring to MCFC as a plastic club, and yeah the fans of this club are not like United's ( glory hunters).

Never seen an Indian Citeh fan. So..... :mrgreen:

Well I am one, have a good look.

lol..didn't know citeh fans existed here as well...birth of new citeh fans or something??lol...

Well they do, no matter how low in strength.

^ Let's give him a chance, lads. Easy, easy. :D
Seriously, I need some breathing space. It ain't a crime being a City fan.

^ Draw him into this thread. :evil:

I was hoping to be dragged here, but sadly no one did that. So I took the onus myself. Because this thread is great (apart from me being the minority).

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
with this case...i wouldn't be surprised to find out that there are wigan fans here as well..are there any others more like you??Since when have u been a fan of citeh??Where were u all these years???

Krow

Crowman
I'm a Swansea and Norwich fan. Used to support QPR and Liverpool but big money was not working so I placed my bets on the other two.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
And what if you don't? ;)

If don't win then, We don't win. Its as simple as that. There is no what 'if' about it.

with this case...i wouldn't be surprised to find out that there are wigan fans here as well..are there any others more like you??Since when have u been a fan of citeh??Where were u all these years???

I have been a fan of City for quite a few years now. Just because I was not on this forum all those years doesnt mean that I am not a City fan. BTW what surprises you so much to find a City fan here. It deserves to have fans, after all its a good team.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Its good that City did not extend his loan period. Wasn't instrumental for City.

lad we've been here for years.. you'll have to really prove yourself,

A new MCFC fan comes up for the first time, only when they are fighting for the title, i'm very sceptical :evil:

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
thats the trouble, i wish i had joined this forum a few years back then none of you would have question my fanatacism for my team. just because i am new to this forum doesnt mean i became a fan of man city this year and because they are chasing the title. I obviously was a fan of City before joining this forum.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
thats the trouble, i wish i had joined this forum a few years back then none of you would have question my fanatacism for my team. just because i am new to this forum doesnt mean i became a fan of man city this year and because they are chasing the title. I obviously was a fan of City before joining this forum.
tbh there is no doubt in my eyes that you are a true fan of your team unlike "ManYoo" fans out there.

Welcome.

Top Bottom