• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Liverpool's midfield is shocking.-Rather bypass it altogether.

Pretty humiliating for Carroll.Subbed off to boos and goes of straight to tunnel.

Pathetic from Perch but its amusing nonetheless.

Last edited:

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
dunno whatsup with liverpool...
one more loss.. to newcastle.. 0-2..:shock:
plus pepe reina gettin red-carded..:shock:
cmon dalglish.. no other coach wil understand this club better than u..

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
goddamit...liverpool is playing such **** football atm....its a sry state to see them play..****ing hell...the midfield sucks ass...one of the worst midfield ever...gerrard is playing ****...baah..there are so many things wrong with the team..where do i begin...

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
goddamit...liverpool is playing such **** football atm....its a sry state to see them play..****ing hell...the midfield sucks ass...one of the worst midfield ever...gerrard is playing ****...baah..there are so many things wrong with the team..where do i begin...

The manager.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
agreed...have said this before...KD is a legend no doubt but he needs to go before he ruins it....y does he insist on playing **** players again and again..maxi has hardly played this season...downing given more preference,no idea y...

we also need to buy smartly this season...we need new midfielders,wingers & a decent striker to support suarez...& i am not confident to give comolli the money after the purchases he made....

Krow

Crowman
Arsenal's problems against QPR explained well here: QPR v Arsenal: diagrams and chalkboards | Zonal Marking

*i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/zonal_marking/TV.jpg

Old image of Mark Hughes' tactics against Arsenal (as manager of Man City). Notice the last point in red. Draw Vermaelen out and get behind him. One area where TV5 needs to improve his game.

Another problem which has been apparent for the last two matches is Aaron Ramsey. I am not questioning him as a player. He is fantastic, but playing him left of the front three is not using his talents best. The Ox would have been a better option, or even Gervinho. Ramsey is better used in the midfield trio.

Robin van Persie looks jaded. It's vital for others to step up and score.

These are just a couple of minor problems to sort out. Wenger has been caught out twice by Hughes. Time to prepare better to be honest.

Looking at the fixtures to come, Tottenham have an easy run (Sunderland, Norwich, QPR, Blackburn, Bolton, Villa, Fulham). Chelsea and Arsenal have a couple of big matches (against each other and Man City). Tottenham's form dipped when they were playing against clubs in the top six, which is no surprise.

Another observation is that unlike last season, we have been good at home. Dominating teams below us and giving a good fight to those above. Away games have been something of a worry. Last season we were top of the away table (IINM). So in a way, I am glad the Man City and Chelsea games are at the Grove even though it does not make them any less daunting.

Hope the team does well and manages a Champion's League spot. Learning from what went wrong at QPR should help us a lot. I believe we have the personnel and tactics to beat Man City and Chelsea. It is just about getting them right on match day.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
De gea and Valencia.. what a performance! Man... other teams must be so jealous that they dont have such a brilliant winger like him :)

Top Bottom