• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
As u wish! I went back to that post and here's what I found:

Now, it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to figure out that when ur first-choice defensive pairing gets broken, u r prone to more errors in defence due to a lack of co-ordination. That means, u r more susceptible to conceding goals. Exactly what happened here.

As for scoring goals, Pizarro flopped miserably, Drogba went to the ACoN and never truly came back, Sheva still can't score like he used to, Anelka can't buy himself a goal at this moment.

Co-relate both, and u've got ur answer regarding "goal difference".
And here's a smiley to calm u down too :lol:
Whoops!! Wrong smiley!! ;)
Stop contradicting yourself. First the defenders and now (this one is correct) the Forwards. This should be the reason in the first place. Alex is no slouch either. He is a quality player. Despite your flop shows Chelsea still managed to catch United and give them a scare. Now thats a feat. Chelsea lost in through their mentality and approach to the game while United played open and freegame (not better than Gunners though) and Chelsea went cautiously almost doubting themselves in the process. Its no wonder others too (neutrals) agree about thier style of play. I am not discounting them, i am not fool-hardy and claim United are the best while the rest are junk.. They are a good team with some serious characters but they didnt play, well like a champion side do and thats the bottomline.:!:

I know you wont agree with me and thats fine.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Stop contradicting yourself.
I'm not. I said earlier, defence was a problem n i reiterated my point. A team is built from the back. Note that pundits n commentators refer to the centre-backs as "central defensive partnership". That should give a fair idea of what a settled partnership means to any team. The right-back slot is still not satisfactorily filled. As for the strikers, that's bleedin' obvious so I need not mention it.

Despite your flop shows Chelsea still managed to catch United and give them a scare. Now thats a feat. Chelsea lost in through their mentality and approach to the game while United played open and freegame (not better than Gunners though) and Chelsea went cautiously almost doubting themselves in the process. Its no wonder others too (neutrals) agree about thier style of play. I am not discounting them, i am not fool-hardy and claim United are the best while the rest are junk.. They are a good team with some serious characters but they didnt play, well like a champion side do and thats the bottomline.:!:
I'm proud of the fact that we gave United a run for their money till the very last day despite almost everything going against us. United were the better team overall and deserved to win. I even congratulated ManU for it, check my earlier posts.

I know you wont agree with me and thats fine.
On the contrary, I agree with most of ur points.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Bosingwa to Chelsea

Both Porto and Chelsea have confirmed the transfer of the Portuguese international right-back, Jose Bosingwa to Chelsea for £16.2 million.

Chelsea Football Club can confirm we have reached agreement with FC Porto for the transfer of Jose Bosingwa.

The player is now in England to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical.

Source: *www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage/0,,10268~1310622,00.html

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
wat a season dis has been! and wat a final day! boro 8-1 city, fulham make a great escape, manu win man how xciting! i think ars would have won if it hadnt been for dat 1 fateful game against bir. martin tylers tackle and eduardo's injury shocked ars so much dat they could not bounce back and instead gave way to chelc and manu. manu may b kings of england but im sure chelc will emerge kings of europe.

chelc sign bosingwa! will the multi million dollar club ever cease to amaze you!

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Actually what beta said might come true. On their day Chelsea can trounce United. But this isnt at Stanford Bridge and United winning the EPL will make Chelsea to go more determined in the final.

As for Bosingwa i hope he gets to play regularly and not just warm the benches as other stars are doing at the moment. Chelsea have to trim their squad of too many big egos and superstars to accomodate in the same 11.

United are reportedly after Sporting Lisbon midfeilder, cant remember the name Mautinho or something.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Actually what beta said might come true. On their day Chelsea can trounce United. But this isnt at Stanford Bridge and United winning the EPL will make Chelsea to go more determined in the final.

As for Bosingwa i hope he gets to play regularly and not just warm the benches as other stars are doing at the moment. Chelsea have to trim their squad of too many big egos and superstars to accomodate in the same 11.

United are reportedly after Sporting Lisbon midfeilder, cant remember the name Mautinho or something.

The Champions League was our main aim this season. Losing the league will only make us more determined to win it. Bosingwa has been brought coz none of our available right-backs have made that position their own. Beletti will most probably leave, and we'll be left with Paulo Ferreira as backup. Ben Haim is surely out, with Ivanovic coming in to take his place.

United were reportedly after Miguel Veloso for a long time. Don't know if they've switched their focus to Joao Moutinho...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Drogba off to AC Milan???:D:D

*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1160281.ece

Adebayor also off to AC Milan or Barca??

*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1163310.ece

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
BTW Wenger is eying Obefemi Martins.

:D

Kevin Keegan said:
KEGGY WARNS GUNNERS OFF OBA

Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan has warned Arsenal off making a move for Obafemi Martins.

Nigerian ace Martins has been continually linked with a possible move to Emirates Stadium with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger thought to be a big admirer of the player.

Reports have suggested Arsenal are lining up a bid for the former Internazionale ace in the summer as they look to strengthen their squad for a renewed title challenge next season.

However, Keegan insists he has not received any bids for Martins and he would not welcome one for the jet-heeled forward.

When asked if he had received any offers, Keegan told the Evening Chronicle: "I haven't, no, but I want to keep all my players and add to them if I can.

"Anyone that goes will be a bit of a blow, especially if something like that happens late on in the summer.

"However, Arsenal have definitely not approached me."

Source: *www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3566072,00.html

Rahim

Married!
If you mean CL was Chelsea's priority at the start of the season than i just have to laugh it off.
Of course thats the only trophy they can win, so yes it will make them determined and i know on a given day they can beat United :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If you mean CL was Chelsea's priority at the start of the season than i just have to laugh it off.
Of course thats the only trophy they can win, so yes it will make them determined and i know on a given day they can beat United :p

Laugh all u want!! I hope your words come back to haunt u on May the 21st!! :lol: :twisted:

Rahim

Married!
Laugh all u want!! I hope your words come back to haunt u on May the 21st!! :lol: :twisted:

Abishek you have a natural gift of misunderstanding my posts all the time.
Read it again, disect it and then you will find I have put Chelsea as favorites to lift CL and United go as under-dogs. I hope i made myself clear and easy for you to understand.

The match is between 2 qually matched team and you cant make anybody as favorites except if you support any one of these teams.

BTW its May 22nd for Indian viewers !!

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Drogba deal can materialise but Adebayor one, i doubt it. BTW Wenger is eying Obefemi Martins.
Adebayor is going nowhere.He said it himself,not that I believe players but he sounds loyal.
Also I can't see Martins coming to Arsenal.We don't need any forward players with Vela coming back.

Top Bottom