• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
spoken like a true Chel$hit fan..always cribbing about something or the other

FACT still remains that Chelseas's goal diff is nowhere comparable to ManU's.
Just accept it. It doesn't matter which player is injured and which one isn't. Basically Chelsea have conceded a hell lot more goals { n scored less too } than Manchester United.

:lol:
Surely only a ManUre fan cud say dis!! U say it doesn't matter which player is injured?? How about if u lose that show-pony of urs, Ronaldo?? :lol:
Come up with something better, ManUre fan! :lol:

BTW, congrats to Manchester United for winning the title!! :p

BLUE IS THE COLOUR!!!

hullap

Cyborg Agent
:lol:
Surely only a ManUre fan cud say dis!! U say it doesn't matter which player is injured?? How about if u lose that show-pony of urs, Ronaldo?? :lol:
Come up with something better, ManUre fan! :lol:

BTW, congrats to Manchester United for winning the title!! :p

BLUE IS THE COLOUR!!!
caps wont help, not color

Rahim

Married!
Defence, my friend, defence!! We lost Carvalho, Terry, Cech and Cudicini for varying amounts of time due to injury this season. You've seen yourself what happened to ManU when Vidic got injured.
When you lose defenders then why have Chelsea bought Alex, Ben Haim & even Essien can play there. Chelsea just buy good players but never put any faith in them and then you come out with this lame excuse. As per your claim then Chelsea shouldnt be in the CL Final too :rolleyes:
Why are you so adamant that Chelsea play cautious football and for them 1-0 is good enough. Nobody is stopping Chelsea from scoring more
this is a thought for you to ponder on:
Team GF GA GD
United 80 22 58
Chelsea 65 26 39

How much of an impact have the injury to defenders have on them? You decide.
Adamant for not accepting that Chelsea play boring football :p

You can held your high and expect nobody to say anything. But as soon as some United boast of their team or players then they are ridiculed. Why such hypocrisy?

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
You might have seen the impact of losing a defender today itself :lol:
Then why the hell do you buy defenders? Dont tell me its the defenders fault for Chelsea lack of scoring upfront. Next year try playing Terry & Carvalho upfront and you might score 100 goals. Sarcastic.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Then why the hell do you buy defenders? Dont tell me its the defenders fault for Chelsea lack of scoring upfront. Next year try playing Terry & Carvalho upfront and you might score 100 goals. Sarcastic.

Thanks for the tip ;)
If I were a Manc, I just might have followed ur advice :lol:

Rahim

Married!
Seriously you seems to be quite lost in your arguments about Chelsea not winning the title. Rather than potraying yourself as a Chelsea fan and believe you have succeeded in that, why not provide a concrete reason rather than going round and round with comments which seems childish and bizaare.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Seriously you seems to be quite lost in your arguments about Chelsea not winning the title. Rather than potraying yourself as a Chelsea fan and believe you have succeeded in that, why not provide a concrete reason rather than going round and round with comments which seems childish and bizaare.

Let's end this argument, I can't laugh any more :lol:
Seriously, shouldn't u be enjoying ur title victory rather than trying to wind up a rival fan? Think about it ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Loool end of season fight.Who needs celebration when this is more fun:D

Relegated
Reading
Birmingham City
Derby County

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Great comeback by Fulham!! Any team with players like Brian McBride, Jimmy Bullard and Danny Murphy doesn't deserve relegation :)

Rahim

Married!
Let's end this argument, I can't laugh any more :lol:
Seriously, shouldn't u be enjoying ur title victory rather than trying to wind up a rival fan? Think about it ;)
You better go back and read your post # 2333 and try to make some sense out of it and or better still laugh at yourself for making such a stupid comment.
As for the winding part, i am not winding anybody and chal i use a smiley to calm anybody here :D :D

It was redemption to see Chelsea players faces when they got to know that United have scored thier second. Priceless. It was like saying Gayii bhains (buffalo) pani mein :D There was such a hype and crap coming from Chelse camp especially Grant & Ballack as if United would crack at JJB and would go weak in thier knees and all those talk about the pitch.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You better go back and read your post # 2333 and try to make some sense out of it and or better still laugh at yourself for making such a stupid comment.
As for the winding part, i am not winding anybody and chal i use a smiley to calm anybody here :D :D

As u wish! I went back to that post and here's what I found:

abh1shek said:
Defence, my friend, defence!! We lost Carvalho, Terry, Cech and Cudicini for varying amounts of time due to injury this season. You've seen yourself what happened to ManU when Vidic got injured.

Now, it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to figure out that when ur first-choice defensive pairing gets broken, u r prone to more errors in defence due to a lack of co-ordination. That means, u r more susceptible to conceding goals. Exactly what happened here.

As for scoring goals, Pizarro flopped miserably, Drogba went to the ACoN and never truly came back, Sheva still can't score like he used to, Anelka can't buy himself a goal at this moment.

Co-relate both, and u've got ur answer regarding "goal difference".
And here's a smiley to calm u down too :lol:
Whoops!! Wrong smiley!! ;)

Top Bottom