The FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU thread

sygeek

Technomancer
Post your rage comics here.

What are rage comics?
Rage Comics are series of web comics with characters, sometimes referred to as “rage faces”, that are often created with simple drawing software such as MS Paint. The comics are typically used to tell stories about real life experiences, and end with a humorous punchline. It has become increasingly popular to create the comics using web applications often referred to as “rage comic generators” or “rage makers”.

Why create rage comics when you can describe your incident detailed with text?
Rage comics contains faces for almost all emotions in the world, happy, determined, focus, poker face, stupidity, dumbness and tonnes more..And you know how they say, A picture is worth a thousand words.

Here are some examples:
*farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/4257615143_13eda12464.jpg

*files.sharenator.com/raisin_cookies_More_Rage_Comics-s640x850-68233-580.png
How do I create one?
Rage Maker

Rules:
  • You can create your own rage comics either online with rage makers or custom created with a paint tool.
  • Be original (and funny).
  • It can be cross posts from threads like, Teh LOL thread or *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community...est-things-youve-heard-related-computers.html
  • The comic can range from the joke you heard last night to a creepy incident occurred to you today.
  • No inappropriate language is allowed in the rage comics.
  • Personal offense should be limited to the least (and within forum limits). If the other person is offended by a certain post, he/she can report the mods.
  • Posting rage-comics from other sources is okay, but keep in mind that it should at least be funny enough to make it here and please keep it under a limit.
  • If the post contains more than 2 comics, use a [/SPOILER] tag.
  • Use spoiler tags while quoting any comic from the thread.
  • Try and mention the sources while posting from other sources and DO NOT mark it as your own.

Last edited:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6011/5977346512_b599e7d89f_z.jpg

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I dont think many people will post on this but i love this idea for thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@sygeek: the same type of thread was there before
here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/133076-fffffffuuuuuuu-thread.html

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
@sygeek: the same type of thread was there before
here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/133076-fffffffuuuuuuu-thread.html
Read the context, this thread is for rage comics (derived from FFFFUUUUU comics).

Rollercoaster

The above I posted I just made in Paint.

hope ppl will do that same not just copy paste other's images or old ones

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
Guys, use spoiler tags while quoting comics from this thread, else the thread will look noisy.

Last edited:

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
BASED ON TRUE LIFE STORY

*img546.imageshack.us/img546/1322/teamviever.png

UPDATE :

*i.imgur.com/yHEVW.png

WHAT is TEAM VIEWER : Access any remote computer via Internet just like sitting in front of it - even through firewalls.

Last edited:

Rollercoaster

@TheMost haha your avatar really tells the story

@xtremevicky only those who have worked from home can understand the crazy situations

Top Bottom