• Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Greece equalize :shock:

Fantastic volley from Khedira.
This tournament has been great so far.

Great stuff from the Germans. Doing it the right way.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
In spanish team,on pitch,they play good,but off pitch there seems to be problem between barca and madrid players

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ok ok. But they don't seem so friendly to each other,don't give smile,or smile just for the sake of team mate.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If france could score a goal and then win match in penalty shoot out,it will be easy for portugal in semi final.

iinfi

mekalodu
italy will win tonite ....

"I'm not a Super Mario or a Stupid Mario, I'm just Mario."

hahahaha

supermario said:
"I'm not a Super Mario or a Stupid Mario, I'm just Mario."

He added: "It was important for me to score because I had been trying to do that in the previous two games but hadn't managed it.
Continue reading the main story

“I could be Peter Pan in that I do things my own way and I'm very free, but I think I'm more of a man than Peter Pan”

Mario Balotelli Italy striker

"But it's not a case of the handbrake being off now, I scored a goal and that can happen."

Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola described the 21-year-old as Peter Pan, while his international team-mate Daniele De Rossi said the forward was maturing.

"I think these are metaphors for Mario the person, not Mario the footballer. I think I'm a man - I don't think I need to say it, but I am," said Balotelli.

"I could be Peter Pan in that I do things my own way and I'm very free, but I think I'm more of a man than Peter Pan."

rotfl...

iinfi

mekalodu
hahhaha .. he is better than walcooottt ... 100 times better... he gives england shape .. shape of a rugby ball ... hahahaha ... and nasri ... is the pride of arsenal ... and fabregas ... and nxt season ..burji pav ...

*news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/61112000/jpg/_61112322_61112321.jpg

SunE

Professional Newbie
How can anyone else win when Joachim Lowe's boys are competing??
Alle Hagel Löwe
Alle Hagel Deutschland

Top Bottom