The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

gameranand

Living to Play
I knew it :D :D

With that CBBE mod I accidently activated the nude version and guess what. When I took all their equipments they were all naked. I was like WTF ??
I changed it to lingerie mode because with that I wasn't able to play the game. :p

Fellas you need to see this
100+ Mods and Damn the Game looks Photo-realistic

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ Nice find and thanks for sharing that link :)

You can try this link if you are using Superb ENB preset but i don't know if it's any good since I haven't used it- *skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19467

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
You can try this link if you are using Superb ENB preset but i don't know if it's any good since I haven't used it- Different Nights for Superb ENB-RL at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

Super RL enb nights aren't that dark for me. I mostly switch between Super RL & TV Enb (looks better but is slower).
Any one used Climates of Tamriel ? How is the performance on that ?

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ For me it's pitch dark and I like it that way so it was not an issue for me. Other ENBs weren't so dark but that maybe coz they did not come with realistic lighting mod properly configured for the ENB presets.

I tried Climates of tamriel just tonight but the problem was that superb ENBs config did not compliment it. The daytime bloom effect was non existent which really bothered me. Yes the sunrise and sunset was beautiful. Even the rain looked like actual rain and the effect of heavy rainfall on lakes or any other 'still' water-body was just amazing. I will either have to look for a ENB which compliments this mod or else will have to play with the *.ini file myself to find the perfect match. That mod, if you can get it to work with ENB properly, can be a godsend in terms of realistic appeal of the game's environment.

For me there was no performance hit in terms of FPS or smoothness with this MOD

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Alright will try that, will also try the Climate mod if I can. :)

OK as promised to Piyush here are some screenshots

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8230/8458069310_4a11fb5a00_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8111/8458070032_f64fb24d16_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8108/8458069840_f50631a1d8_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8106/8456969535_6825b0c340_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8240/8456969725_c7110f561f_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8380/8456970781_291f326501_c.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8244/8458070142_2c33014028_c.jpg

I hope you like it. Now I am thinking to install some more graphics Mods as I am getting solid 60 FPS till now so want to see which mod can lower that. :D:D

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ Try TV ENB I am sure it will bring down your FPS but the game just looks stunning on that :).

Going by your Iron Sword I am assuming that you haven't played it that much yet :p . I loved the screenshots by the way. Especially that sunrise/sunset one :D

One question- Who did you go with in the beginning havdar or rolaf?

gameranand

Living to Play
OK but will it improve the graphics as per the performance drop ??
Actually I have yet to install the Climate mod and after that I guess that screenshot will improve. As for now, love the water and the textures so far. Also the Pretty face mode didn't worked out quite well and there was a clear partition of neck and rest of the body so uninstalled it. I don't like so much dirt on ladies faces and tried many mods but none does the job as per my liking. I hope that I will find some more. For now my my Skyrim installation directory is 19 GB. :D:D
Yeah haven't played much, just level 2 guy, still confused whether I should be a warrior or a mage because warrior class is not very fun in this game or does it becomes more fun later ??
BTW how do I do the spells because as for now I don't know one and do everyone have to play as Warrior first ?? I mean in other games you have some spells from start but in this game this is not the case.
I guess that was Havdar. He seemed like a nice guy to me so went with him.

gameranand

Living to Play
Nice screenies out there :)
BTW have you added immersive weapons and armor mod too?

Yes added them already. Now added some more like Climate Change, Realistic rain, Lightening, snow footprints, HD Retexture for Landscapes. Some mods conflict with each other so have to take care while overwriting the files.
After all of these, still getting 60 FPS no performance drops whatsoever. :)

OK so are the screenshots better than the Official HD Texture pack or not. I am asking because I never tried that one and directly went on to installing all the graphics mod so don't know exactly, how much improved graphics have became. :p

axes2t2

I am a cat
I hope you are using the nexus mod manager or something equivalent for mod installs.

As for mage yes it gets boring afterwards.

Completely forgot how to activate spells though.I think it was something 'Q' related.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I am using NMM thanks to Piyush, though installing ENBs are still pain in the ass. Some will cause the game to crash and then uninstallion. Really tedious, nevertheless, experimenting a bit to get a good taste of it. CF setup also adds to some problems as some ENBs don't works well with CF setups but I am glad with the performance. :)

Damn the nights are too dark. I mean I can't see a thing properly just like in real life. How do you guys roam in night ??

Last edited:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Yeah I am using NMM thanks to Piyush, though installing ENBs are still pain in the ass. Some will cause the game to crash and then uninstallion. Really tedious, nevertheless, experimenting a bit to get a good taste of it. CF setup also adds to some problems as some ENBs don't works well with CF setups but I am glad with the performance. :)

Damn the nights are too dark. I mean I can't see a thing properly just like in real life. How do you guys roam in night ??

I usually skip the nights with the wait option, I think the default is "T" on the keyboard.

Piyush

Lanaya
Carry a torch
Or buy a candlelight/ magelight spell (One of these spells hover above your head to illuminate the surroundings)

gameranand

Living to Play
I usually skip the nights with the wait option, I think the default is "T" on the keyboard.

Yeah I know that very well but thats not the point. What if I wan to roam in night ??

Carry a torch
Or buy a candlelight/ magelight spell (One of these spells hover above your head to illuminate the surroundings)

Thanks. Will do that. There are also some lantern Mods in Nexus. I guess they can be useful now. Never thought I will use that much Mods but one mod leads to another, what can I say. It feels awesome to modify a game to that much degree and play it. :D:D

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
It's the candlelight spell. Magelight spell can help you in marking your way so that its easier to come back in the dungeons. What magelight spell does is that it will leave a kind of a ball of light where you cast it and it wont go out so you can track your back in dungeons if you cast it at the right places :)

As for the neck partition I believe there is a patch for that for CBBE. If i remember correctly it was on the file list of pretty faces MOD.

I haven't tried TV ENB myself but I have read on many forums that it may well be the best looking ENB out there. Try it out, replacing ENBs is pretty easy anyway :) and please post some screenies if you do :D

gameranand

Living to Play
It's the candlelight spell. Magelight spell can help you in marking your way so that its easier to come back in the dungeons. What magelight spell does is that it will leave a kind of a ball of light where you cast it and it wont go out so you can track your back in dungeons if you cast it at the right places :)

As for the neck partition I believe there is a patch for that. If i remember correctly it was on the file list of pretty faces MOD.

I haven't tried TV ENB myself but I have read on many forums that it may well be the best looking ENB out there. Try it out replacing ENBs is pretty easy anyway :) and please post some screenies if you do :D

Well I tried to overwrite every file with Pretty Face MOD but still neck partition. Anyway CBBE also works great and don't need pretty faces much. Will tweak it if needed to.
As for TV ENB Mod, I tried both the Colorful and non colorful mods but both posed problem with manual installation and with NMM it looked much worse than the Super ENB so I am sticking with that only.

Soon will put on the list of MODS that I have installed currently. :)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
I haven't tried TV ENB myself but I have read on many forums that it may well be the best looking ENB out there. Try it out, replacing ENBs is pretty easy anyway :) and please post some screenies if you do :D

Here are some with TV ENB
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8883&d=1360440568
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8882&d=1360440559
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8881&d=1360440548
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8880&d=1360440530

Attachments

• tv1.jpg
    tv1.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 139
  • tv2.jpg
    tv2.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 128