The Dark Knight Rises

Piyush

Lanaya
Those who have seen the complete sereis of Batman: The Animated series are well aware of the fact that its not over yet. The dark knight will rise, again ;)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Duh..why wouldn't they bring back the billion dollar franchise back. But from a guy like Nolan? nope! Nolan-Bale's batman is done.

rider

as Kratos
What a weird ending. They ruined all the originality. Robin was Talia's son in cartoon and game, now they made another robin by themselves.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
What a weird ending. They reined all the originality. Robin was Talia's son in cartoon and game, now they made another robin by themselves.

:facepalm:

That son of Bruce and Talia is Damian Wayne, one of the robins. Dick Grayson(nightwing), Jason Todd(Red Hood), Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown and more were all Robins too.

Last edited:

digitfan

Right Off the Assembly Line
What a weird ending. They reined all the originality. Robin was Talia's son in cartoon and game, now they made another robin by themselves.
As cyborg said there are many robins.Read the comics you will understand.Cartoon is a bit different.But i would prefer comics anyday than TDKR.Bane is a strong character needed a lot of special effects to create bane thats why to cut costs he was made to wear a stupid mask and his story was slightly altered.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i thought the potrayal of bane was fine...many directors now alter the stories to fit in...nothing wrong with that...

rider

as Kratos
As cyborg said there are many robins.Read the comics you will understand.Cartoon is a bit different.But i would prefer comics anyday than TDKR.Bane is a strong character needed a lot of special effects to create bane thats why to cut costs he was made to wear a stupid mask and his story was slightly altered.

ok! now i know there are multi robins but there is no such robin in any comic they made new blake robin, that's quite weird.
BTW where can I purchase comics online?

Top Bottom