The Dark Knight Rises

Ohk.
Now i understand why you watched the movie again.Its soooo EPIC :D.
Seriously thinking the child who climbed the Pit(The Jail in INDIA),Looked more of boy not girl

It reminds me of
the pit in the jail

If you go like that you will find almost every film is similar to something.:-D

LOL!!!! Thanks for share! :D

*a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/185929_3539330202406_308810914_n.jpg

This picture is totally crap.Can says 'gas' and he is spilling liquid.:confused:

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Amazing, talented guy, with him why do people listen to Justen Bieber or Selena Gomez.

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
And what happened to joker and How did Batman have time to escape the nuclear blast when i saw him in the Bat’s cockpit with 5 seconds to go on the clock?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^He had autopilot repaired. They show his face and THEN show the timer. Since it's Batman, he can come to the shore within 5 seconds saying "I'm Batman".

cyborg47

Technomancer
And what happened to joker and How did Batman have time to escape the nuclear blast when i saw him in the Bat’s cockpit with 5 seconds to go on the clock?

The movie never mentions about the Joker, probably as a sign of respect to Heath Ledger. But the Novelization did, he is kept in a separate prison completely alone.

As for how Batman escaped blast, I wouldn't try to delve into the unnecessary details. One of the shots after the explosion confirms that Bruce Wayne fixed the Auto Pilot through a software patch.

^He had autopilot repaired. They show his face and THEN show the timer. Since it's Batman, he can come to the shore within 5 seconds saying "I'm Batman".

LOL..yeah, coz hez goddammed batman!!! XD

Top Bottom