The Dark Knight Rises

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
One of the best ending ever to a series , the Last 5 minutes gave me chills the Background sound was brilliant in the last 5 mins

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
Wrong place to post that my friend. I think most of the members on this thread have already watched it! :D

Just having fun man. BTW what about the voice of BANE, don't you guys think that his voice is coming from an exhaust pipe :hyper:

*crazymoviepeople.com/blog2/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Batman.jpg

sidhraj

Broken In
I went to local cinema last week to watch Dark Knight in English but the audio quality was terrible. The background music was so high that dialogues were barely heard. And in between the hindi dialogues were also overlapping due to some technical glitches.

Few in the audience, fought with the cinema manager, but after the show ticket money wasnot refunded back.

Overall movie experience was ruined because of this.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
saw the movie tonight..great story,good ending...but still not as good as i expected...dark knight is still the king in this franchise...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Best movie i have seen :)
Please dont click spoiler if you haven't seen the movie :p
Thank god autopilot worked :)

Guys isn't bane Ridler?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
No he is not. both are different characters.

Ohk.
Now i understand why you watched the movie again.Its soooo EPIC :D.
Seriously thinking the child who climbed the Pit(The Jail in INDIA),Looked more of boy not girl

for people who saw the film-

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/Screenshots%20album/2012-07-24_00004.jpg

Ring any bells :D

its Half Life 2 BTW :p

It reminds me of
the pit in the jail

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
LOL ..... The funniest TDKR thread Ever

IMDb :: Boards :: The Dark Knight Rises (2012) :: Let's wind the clocks back a year...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
LOL ..... The funniest TDKR thread Ever

IMDb :: Boards :: The Dark Knight Rises (2012) :: Let's wind the clocks back a year...

LOL I found this is one comments :D - Spoiler.. that thread is funny :D

A guy like me... Look, listen. I know why you choose to have your little, ahem...forum-therapy sessions on internet sites. I know why you're afraid to go over to 4Chan. The Nolan. See, Nolan has shown IMDb your true colors, unfortunately. Bane, he's just the beginning. And as for the television's so-called series...Nolan has no jurisdiction. He'll find a reboot and make a sequel. I know the sequels when I see them...and...

Last edited:
Top Bottom