The Dark Knight Rises

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
IMAX only in Hyderabad.
Also in Mumbai & Ahmedabad.

Stop posting BS reviews. :D Enjoy the excitement. Enjoy the Anticipation.

Have been watching Batman Begins and TDK for the last two months repetitively. I remember each dialogue. :D

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Mumbai IMAX had the largest screen in the world.

After the former World's Largest Screen (Adlabs IMAX in Mumbai) was torn down, the Prasads IMAX in Hyderabad stepped up to the plate. Prasads IMAX may not be the largest screen or even the largest dome in the world, but it is the single most popular theater in the world. Its 72-foot high, 95-foot wide screen is accompanied by 635 seats and a 12,000-watt sound system. The Prasads IMAX made its name by being the most attended screen in the world for major blockbusters like the Harry Potter and Spiderman movies.

Source: Gizmodo

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Dunno. I had seen that T-Rex movie in IMAX Mumbai about 10 years back. Was 7 years old back then. Remember it only faintly. :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
And guess what, Batman is probably the second comic book hero ever created, the first one being Superman, and the third one Wonder Woman ;)

aditya_dahunk

Broken In
Bookings opened in PVR just now book book book
i just booked my first day first show tickets but within minutes the back seats were gone

TheGibMaker

Level 9 Commissar
Heres my list of fav. Nolan movies, yes everyone of it is really great and has different story

1.Inception
2.Momento
3.Batman series
4.Insomnia

Havent seen Following :/
Dude, Following is EPIC!
The characters (just 3, unnamed for the most part. Even end credits show names as "blonde", "cobb", and "young man") are crafted out with utmost detail and all the shades, and it has a jaw dropping ending, a final twist that socks you in the face and everything falls into place, leaving you convlsing on the floor, wanting more.

pratik385

In the zone
Dude, Following is EPIC!
The characters (just 3, unnamed for the most part. Even end credits show names as "blonde", "cobb", and "young man") are crafted out with utmost detail and all the shades, and it has a jaw dropping ending, a final twist that socks you in the face and everything falls into place, leaving you convlsing on the floor, wanting more.

Will watch will watch!
I've it in my HDD but didnt watch it yet coz of the black and white. It took me 2-3 months to watch Clerks :D

And guess what, Batman is probably the second comic book hero ever created, the first one being Superman, and the third one Wonder Woman ;)

And of course we love Batman, Superman is too good for me :lol:
you lucky ******* you get to watch it in IMAX :D
Enjoy!

Top Bottom