hitesh

In the zone
Nice ! Looking forward to it !

P.S./ OT - Anyone know of a similar open-world racing game like this and Burnout paradise ?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
This game has microtranscations If u want to win the game online you've to purchase season pass for $30

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Any crashes/bugs/glitches so far?
Keep updating here. Im looking forward to play this game.

No bugs/glitches so far . Ofcourse there would always be crashing issue with ubisoft game :( , Off road driving is super awesome and fun . Map is one of the biggest in racing game from mountains to desert, it does include everything . And they were right about the part when they said it will take 30-40 min to travel from one end to other .

I see lots of people online . We can add 3 crew members and coop with them . Also car specialization is great , lots of tweak , you can change almost everything of your car from seats to tyre . Its the only MMO racing game available for PC apart from Nfs world which is F2P . So looking forward to it .

You can start the game after downloading 3GB of data but you can only do free roam . To do story mission , you have to download entire 15GB .
Can you invite someone to the beta? If so please invite me :)

Nopes , sorry . You have to register to get beta invite .

Piyush

Lanaya
No bugs/glitches so far . Ofcourse there would always be crashing issue with ubisoft game :( , Off road driving is super awesome and fun . Map is one of the biggest in racing game from mountains to desert, it does include everything . And they were right about the part when they said it will take 30-40 min to travel from one end to other .

I see lots of people online . We can add 3 crew members and coop with them . Also car specialization is great , lots of tweak , you can change almost everything of your car from seats to tyre . Its the only MMO racing game available for PC apart from Nfs world which is F2P . So looking forward to it .

You can start the game after downloading 3GB of data but you can only do free roam . To do story mission , you have to download entire 15GB .
Thanks for info. One more question, can we do co-op in 3gb or 15gb is required?

Top Bottom